Valued Contributor

I dropped my new skinn shampoo and the bottle broke into!

I'm so upset! Just wanted to warn anyone who got the skinn TTV shampoo set, the bottle is very brittle! The shampoo is lovely, smells like grapefruit.

Honored Contributor

Re: I dropped my new skinn shampoo and the bottle broke into!

I would send him an email...maybe he will be generous enough to help you out I. Do e way

Valued Contributor

Thanks, I did let him know on his Facebook page. I would send it back but threw away the packaging! 

Honored Contributor

That's a good suggestion @dex .  @Cookie777  I'd be upset too, to lose all that product.  I guess I was lucky.  DH and I were on a weekend away recently.  The morning we were to out I was packing up the bathroom and trying to juggle too many things at the same time.  I ended up dropping the shampoo, conditioner and shine spray - all survived.

Valued Contributor

I'm glad yours didn't break! It was just my bad luck 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm surely not surprised the bottle broke.  His packaging is horrible!!!  It's enough to make me no longer purchase his products.  I've had two of his brushes break because there's hardly any glue on them and they're held together by a thin string.  

The new orchard gel I received in his last cosmetic ttv the lid cracked off of it.  I've had enough of his cheap packaging.  I'm really starting to put him on the back burner so to speak.  He needs to pay attention to his packaging quality.  Right now, there is no quality. 

Honored Contributor

@Persephonel wrote:

I'm so upset! Just wanted to warn anyone who got the skinn TTV shampoo set, the bottle is very brittle! The shampoo is lovely, smells like grapefruit.

Yikes!!  .....   I had no idea any manufacturer still used glass bottles!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Persephonel wrote:

I don't think that they do. She said it was very brittle, so I'm guessing some type of plastic.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Persephonel wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  These bottles are not made of glass.  That would be incredibly unsafe in the bath or shower.  They're made with a very firm, almost unforgiving, plastic.

Valued Contributor

I mean the shampoo broke in two pieces...

Spoiler