Respected Contributor

Re: I always hear complaints about the Q's C/S...I've not once had a bad experience and they came through once again!

I have been ordering from qvc monthly for the past two and a half years. I have never had an issue.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Re: I always hear complaints about the Q's C/S...I've not once had a bad experience and they came through once again!

On 10/31/2014 susan25 said:
On 10/30/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 10/30/2014 simollie said:

hm well wish they would have come through for me when the didn't ship one of my SHP 32 oz I ordered and they charged me for. They could have sent two 16oz to replace it but instead essentially told me too bad so sad. It was their error so it would have been nice had they made it right. That was the one time I REALLY wanted the item and they didn't come through. The few other issues I've had wasn't as big of a deal since I didn't care that much about the items but even those issues they didn't really resolve well, imo. I guess some are lucky and always get good customer service.

oh no!! I hope you at least were able to get your money back!

well, sure, but I didn't want my money back. Smiley Sad I really wanted my SHP so it would last me until next summer. But oh well, not the end of the world. Smiley Happy

I don't understand why they wouldn't just send you 2 of the 16 oz. size. I would have been very disappointed if this had happened to me. Unless they didn't have any of the 16 oz. size in stock. You will be able to get more of the SHP in the December tsv. Of course, it isn't worthwhile to order this unless you will use the other seasonal formulas that are offered. You can also buy the tsv and use the cleansing conditioners that you don't want as gifts. I am sure that many of us plan on buying 2 of the December tsv's and using some of them as gifts.

I was very disappointed. Even talked to a couple people and both said no. And yes, they DID have 16 oz SHP in stock and available. It was their error so it seems like they could have did this for me in order to correct their error. Unfortunately, I don't use 3 out of the 5 in the tsv so I won't be getting it unless someone wants to trade me. Otherwise, I am SOL until summer.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/31/2014 HappyDaze said:

hm well wish they would have come through for me when the didn't ship one of my SHP 32 oz I ordered and they charged me for. They could have sent two 16oz to replace it but instead essentially told me too bad so sad. It was their error so it would have been nice had they made it right. That was the one time I REALLY wanted the item and they didn't come through. The few other issues I've had wasn't as big of a deal since I didn't care that much about the items but even those issues they didn't really resolve well, imo. I guess some are lucky and always get good customer service.

well, sure, but I didn't want my money back. Smiley Sad I really wanted my SHP so it would last me until next summer. But oh well, not the end of the world. Smiley Happy

I don't understand why they wouldn't just send you 2 of the 16 oz. size. I would have been very disappointed if this had happened to me. Unless they didn't have any of the 16 oz. size in stock. You will be able to get more of the SHP in the December tsv. Of course, it isn't worthwhile to order this unless you will use the other seasonal formulas that are offered. You can also buy the tsv and use the cleansing conditioners that you don't want as gifts. I am sure that many of us plan on buying 2 of the December tsv's and using some of them as gifts.

I was very disappointed. Even talked to a couple people and both said no. And yes, they DID have 16 oz SHP in stock and available. It was their error so it seems like they could have did this for me in order to correct their error. Unfortunately, I don't use 3 out of the 5 in the tsv so I won't be getting it unless someone wants to trade me. Otherwise, I am SOL until summer.

I would have called corporate. I bet they would do it because 2 of the 16 oz are more expensive than the one 32 oz and they wouldn't put good customer service service. You are a better person than I HD, because I would have been screaming to everyone until they it. Lol
Regular Contributor

I have gone back and forth with CS the last few weeks. Long story short: I ordered FTP, received FGP. Sent back FGP requesting a refund and re-ordered, but instead was sent a replacement AND my new order. So I sent back the replacement and was told I would receive a full refund including shipping. Well my refund went through yesterday and low and behold it did not include the shipping. I emailed them today and was told they would credit me $6.95. I paid $7.22 for shipping so I don't know where the $6.95 came from but at this point I'm just happy to get that much back. I feel like whenever a customer service rep told me a note would be made on my account, nobody ever saw it and followed the requested action. This was my first experience with QVC customer service so it made me nervous to buy from them again, but the Wen prices can't be beat and the CS technically is better than GR. Guthy Renker literally took money from my bank account unauthorized and then claimed that it never happened. When I tried to fax them bank statements showing the charge the fax number was fake so I said screw it and closed my bank account. I can say though that every CS representative at QVC has been at least somewhat friendly and willing to help me in some manner, I just wish my first experience had gone a bit better.
Esteemed Contributor

Remember it is holiday season and this is when most of the issues happen. It's the time of year to practice much patience. Good luck to all! Think I placed the bulk of my orders and they all arrived and are okay, so I'm counting my blessings at this stage.
Occasional Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}Customer Service Reps. have always been great with me. I had 2 (not, but 2 !) dangerous Overheating of electric Glitter Candles (same Model). Both times, QVC hastily offered Reimbursement or Replacement; & paid Postage for Return of both. Another time, the AC Adapter was Missing from a Fountain I Ordered; & they promptly Replaced it. Super professional, & one of the main reasons I am a Repeat Customer.

Respected Contributor

On 10/31/2014 HappyDaze said:

It definitely wouldn't be worth it to order the seasonal tsv if you won't use most formulas. Unless you were planning on using them as gifts and you could also sell them. I have never sold any beauty products but have read on many threads, not just Wen, that some sell on ebay or similar sites when they have excess inventory or if they receive gwp, they may sell some of these items. Just another idea. I plan on ordering both of the december tsv's but I have never used the FGP or WVM and don't even intend to try the FGP since I know that I probably wouldn't like it. I may just give this to a friend who uses Wen as a gift. I think I would like the WVM, even though, I have never tried it. I may decide to just order one of the tsv's if I decide not to gift some of these items. If I ordered 10 cleansing conditioners they would last quite a while and I am already on AD for the prior tsv.

I definitely agree with you that they should have sent you 2 of the 16 oz. cleansing conditioners.

Honored Contributor

On 10/30/2014 VaBelle35 said:

I've not only never had a problem that wasn't resolved instantly, they have on 3 occasions that I can think of immediately given me more than was necessary.

Good customer service and good resolutions/outcomes to problems are the reason I will buy a product from one company vs another that may be cheaper (especially if it's expensive or there is a high probability that I may need to return or exchange it). I consider it equal to buying insurance ;o)

I've had the same happen to me also. I have never had a negative experience with their CS.

Honored Contributor

On 11/1/2014 susan25 said:
It definitely wouldn't be worth it to order the seasonal tsv if you won't use most formulas. Unless you were planning on using them as gifts and you could also sell them. I have never sold any beauty products but have read on many threads, not just Wen, that some sell on ebay or similar sites when they have excess inventory or if they receive gwp, they may sell some of these items. Just another idea. I plan on ordering both of the december tsv's but I have never used the FGP or WVM and don't even intend to try the FGP since I know that I probably wouldn't like it. I may just give this to a friend who uses Wen as a gift. I think I would like the WVM, even though, I have never tried it. I may decide to just order one of the tsv's if I decide not to gift some of these items. If I ordered 10 cleansing conditioners they would last quite a while and I am already on AD for the prior tsv.
I definitely agree with you that they should have sent you 2 of the 16 oz. cleansing conditioners.

Yeah, I think you are right about the tsv not being a good value if you can't use them all. And I pretty much don't sell on ebay much if I could avoid it and with all the fakes out there, it might be harder to sell them as many might be afraid they are fake (which I wouldn't blame them!). And oh my gosh between Paypal and Ebay's fees, they really take a chunk out of the profit these days. I envy those you can use all the seasonals and love all the scents! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 10/31/2014 ANewHue said:I would have called corporate. I bet they would do it because 2 of the 16 oz are more expensive than the one 32 oz and they wouldn't put good customer service service. You are a better person than I HD, because I would have been screaming to everyone until they it. Lol

You know, I SHOULD have called corporate. I usually would do something like that for something I really want and paid for but I don't know, guess at that time I was tired of fighting, lol! Thinking back on it, I really should have. Smiley Happy