Super Contributor

Some time ago, I posted that my area was getting an Ulta. This past Wednesday, they were finally open, so I went in to look around. What can I say? I love it!

I can now get my favorite perfume there (Opium), and I can finally find out what all the Philosophy scents smell like (Pure Grace, etc). What I like is, is if I see something on the Q that intrigues me, I can go to Ulta, get it, try it out, without paying the s&h!

When I saw that they had a tester of Opium, I spritzed my neck and wrist, then wandered off. Two young girls then happened over there, and one said, "Something smells gnar-gnar." I had just put it on like 30 seconds earlier, so yeah, it hadn't had time to wear yet, I admit. I just thought to myself, "That just means that you have no taste."

Anyway, I bought more than I should have. I bought a couple sample/trial size tubes of Ferrriki(sp?) shampoo and conditioner, Caviar shampoo & conditioner, a couple Nick Chavez products (soft flocker, Amazon Infinity Mist). They had a sale on some body wash, lotion buy two, get two free, so I got four bottles of body wash.

Then something funny happened. I went to sniff a small bottle of lavender scented hand purifier gel, and when I squeezed the bottle, I accidentally squirted some in to my nose! *lol* I figured since that happened, I probably should buy it, which I did.

In total, with all of my discounts, I ended up spending $130.

So, I just found my new favorite store!

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.