Super Contributor

I Found a Huge Stash of Makeup!!!!

Okay, so I just found a cache of beauty products. When I moved I had a huge treasure trove of makeup and beauty supplies. I put them them in a bin and totally forgot they were here. I found it when I was looking for Christmas lights. At my last job, one of my coworkers was a make-up artist. Her roommate was a current makeup artist. They worked for Chanel, Stila, MAC, YSL, Dior, etc. Plus they worked at Nordstrom at various counters. Thus all kinds makeup access.

They had a huge five drawer rolling canbinet of makeup, makeup brushes, and skin care. They gave me so much stuff. I had my pick of whatever was in the drawers. Anything they wanted for themselves, they had already pulled out. I didn't take a quarter of what was offered. I just couldn't bring myself to. I did give them access to my stashes too though. Jewelry samples. Mind you this is before gold took such a huge surge.

So, I find myself in possession of several hundred pieces of brand new makeup and skincare. A lot have tester marked on them but are still brand new and untouched. I am making several beauty bags up for the makeup lovers in the family. Plus I am donating at least half to a group here that works with women that are entering the job market under less than advantageous circumstances.

I am almost overwhelmed, but in a good way.