Respected Contributor

I Didn't Know Lisa R. had ..

(Robertson) .. A Youtube channel.

I was looking for NuFace videos and there she was!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Didn't Know Lisa R. had ..

Still putting emphasis into body image....always thought she had a problem with that....

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Still putting emphasis into body image....always thought she had a problem with that....

As opposed to the women who criticize women who take care of themselves.    Hey, some people have the problem that they just let themselves go .....  and some take care of themselves.   It is what it is.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

As opposed to the women who criticize women who take care of themselves.    Hey, some people have the problem that they just let themselves go .....  and some take care of themselves.   It is what it is.

LOL and some are like me and have it both ways:  one minute I'm on the Pilates taking care of myself and the next I'm letting go with a plate full of pizza and chips.  I have a lot of respect for Lisa R for her dedication to her fitness routine.

Valued Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

ALWAYS HAD AND ALWAYS WILL. REALLY SAD AND SO SUPERFICIAL.  NOTHING ELSE GOING FOR HER - ALL ABOUT VACATIONS, WHAT SHE EATS, AND WHERE SHE GOES OUT TO DINNER AND LUNCH.

Valued Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

LOL and some are like me and have it both ways:  one minute I'm on the Pilates taking care of myself and the next I'm letting go with a plate full of pizza and chips.  I have a lot of respect for Lisa R for her dedication to her fitness routine.

True that!!  Tonight I had a protein shake for dinner because I ate too many chocolate chip cookies this afternoon. Lol

Honored Contributor

Or she's earning a good living making us all believe whatever it is we believe about her.

I for one think we actually know way less about the true personalities behind public figures than we think we do.

Occasional Contributor

Hello..this is formerly "fitnessFreak", but I could not login recently, so I am now "jogger"..

Anyway, is her youtube channel current..or from past years? I don't use youtube, but I imagine I can search her name?

thanks 

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

ALWAYS HAD AND ALWAYS WILL. REALLY SAD AND SO SUPERFICIAL.  NOTHING ELSE GOING FOR HER... - ALL ABOUT VACATIONS, WHAT SHE EATS, AND WHERE SHE GOES OUT TO DINNER AND LUNCH.

...that she wants YOU and everyone else who doesn't actually know her to know about.  The way people assume they know these salespersons on television is unreal.  She has done an awesome job of protecting her private self and unfortunately probably learned her lessons when she was stalked.

Respected Contributor

What happened to her boyfriend?  Or, was that just for show?