Trusted Contributor

Re: How's Everyone Liking Their Perricone TSV?

Unfortunately, I returned it.  I tried the conformer 3 times and each time I broke out terribly.  I love the NP Cream and the smell doesn't bother me, but I was not able to use the conformer.  I didn't realize the ingredients contained retinol or retin A.  I should have looked before ordering as I didn't hear anyone say anything to that effect on the presentation.  I have never had a reaction to any Perricone product before and I was surprised.  I haven't broken out again since I went back to my other products.  Guess this product just wasn't for me.  Glad everyone is getting good results.

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Unfortunately, I returned it.  I tried the conformer 3 times and each time I broke out terribly.  I love the NP Cream and the smell doesn't bother me, but I was not able to use the conformer.  I didn't realize the ingredients contained retinol or retin A.  I should have looked before ordering as I didn't hear anyone say anything to that effect on the presentation.  I have never had a reaction to any Perricone product before and I was surprised.  I haven't broken out again since I went back to my other products.  Guess this product just wasn't for me.  Glad everyone is getting good results.

Are you referring to the Conformer having retinol? If so, I don't see it listed in the ingredients so not sure why you think it does?

Ingredients:

Ingredients: Water/Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl MEA, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Protein Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Phosphatidylcholine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Triethanolamine, Tyrosine, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide 2, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Sorbic Acid, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocotrienols, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 20, Rutin, Tocopherol, Copper Gluconate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Fragrance/Parfum, Phaseolus Lunatus (Green Bean) Extract.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Are you referring to the Conformer having retinol? If so, I don't see it listed in the ingredients so not sure why you think it does?

Ingredients:

Ingredients: Water/Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl MEA, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Protein Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Phosphatidylcholine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Triethanolamine, Tyrosine, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide 2, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Sorbic Acid, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocotrienols, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 20, Rutin, Tocopherol, Copper Gluconate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Fragrance/Parfum, Phaseolus Lunatus (Green Bean) Extract.

@HappyDaze You're right - I must have gotten this ingredient deck mixed up with another product.  Either way, I had a very bad reaction to something in here and returned the product.  Glad I got to try it - at least I know.  Wish I knew which ingredient gave me the reaction though - my skin normally only reacts to retinol type products so I tend to stay away. 

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl okay just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing somethng! I rarely break out, I mean super rarely, but when I tried Perricone's face finishing moisturizer that many love, it breaks me out! Not sure what is in it that does that but it just does.

Contributor

The Conformer is no longer on the Perricone or the QVC websites. I wonder what is up?

Honored Contributor

@Tribalknowledge Do you use it?

Respected Contributor

use it daily, love it, esp. the Conformer. Directions say to use 2x a week, not 2x a day. Dont use NP on days of Conformer.

Perricone (most of the products- DMAE pads break me out) products make my skin look good and dont flare my rosacea. That's big in my book!!!!

Honored Contributor

I am loving Perricone right now.  I already had 2 Perricone older TSV's on my AD list, so when this last one came about, I hesitated.  How much different could it be?

When I finally caved in and bought the Conformer TSV (shopped prices a lot first) I had to wait until the end of May to get it!  Nothing I ever tried was more worth the wait!  As someone who grew up in the era when we put baby oil on our skin and sat in the sun, who never even heard of sunscreen until way after my college years, I have sun damage and thought nothing shy of the dermatologist could make a difference.

Did I say I love the Conformer!  My dark spots aren't gone, but they are fainter and my whole face is brighter after just over 2 months of use.  I know they call the Neuropeptide cream that came with it gold, but for me it's the Conformer that's worth its weight in gold.

I'm not watching the new shows for a while - just using what I already chose and getting more as they come up for Auto-Delivery.

Contributor

Yes, it is a great product.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@maestra wrote:

use it daily, love it, esp. the Conformer. Directions say to use 2x a week, not 2x a day. Dont use NP on days of Conformer.

Perricone (most of the products- DMAE pads break me out) products make my skin look good and dont flare my rosacea. That's big in my book!!!!

Is this true? I actually only use it every other day as I alternate it with Paula's retinol serum.

I just added her Vitamin C serum to my routine. Does anyone have any recommendations for where to fit it in? Currently I'm using it before the conformer......and then I use her retinol by itself the following night. 

Good?