QVC Social Team

Re: How do you like the new Forums?

Hello @CalMom! I wanted to let you know about the My Favorite Brand category where you can find the product forums you are looking for. Hope this helps!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Agent K wrote:
I'm with Persephonel...STILL don't like, no idea how to quote, none whatever.

Agent K, once you have hit reply and the reply box comes up, 

look atop the upper right corner of the reply box it should say quote,

hit that. If you are on an ipad I guess they are having problems

but other than that you should see it. HTH   Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I don't!!!!!  What happened to the BE and Philosophy forums?

Respected Contributor

I can't even find a reply I posted to a thread. I don't like these new boards at all.

When I finally find a                thread I would like to post on I have to try and find the last post.

I am not that computer savvy to start with and know a lot of the other ladies are like me in that respect.

I much prefer having my activity at the top so I could just click on to that and would take me to things I posted.

This is very very confusing, don't like it one bit and don't post as much or check on things here anymore.

Respected Contributor

Since they changed the forums, I have not liked it at all.  After playing around with it for quite a while, I think today I have finally gotten my preferences to where this is easier to use.  It's a shame that it's been so difficult and aggrivating to figure out.   I still don't like it as much as the previous set up, but at least it's a bit better now.

Valued Contributor

Oh gosh - I hate this new format or whatever it is. I miss Beauty Banter sooo much!
Respected Contributor

Still hating it.  Want just one reason? There are so many to choose from.  I have no idea if I already posted a response on this particular thread since we can't click on our nic (as Doglover said) to find our previous posts!

Respected Contributor

@Desi wrote:

Still hating it.  Want just one reason? There are so many to choose from.  I have no idea if I already posted a response on this particular thread since we can't click on our nic (as Doglover said) to find our previous posts!

I hate that too. i can see threads I started but not your posting history.  it makes it hard to re-find a thread you want to check back on

Honored Contributor

@everyone... Nobody likes it this way
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

For me, its pretty much the same as the former forums so I'm okay with it.  The ONLY thing I have trouble with is finding subjects I posted in before.  I've exhausted my limited ability to try to "find" them.............anyone please feel free to give me a hint here?  Smiley EmbarassedWoman Frustrated