Super Contributor

Re: How can i make josie maran tinted moisturizer sheer?

Primer might not mix that well because of it's texture. I would try mixing a light moisturizer.

Super Contributor

CS at Josie's website said to mix it with the infinity cream, only a small amount of the TM to the cream. I will try this if it wont work I have no more idea's .

Honored Contributor

On 1/16/2014 little daisy said:

CS at Josie's website said to mix it with the infinity cream, only a small amount of the TM to the cream. I will try this if it wont work I have no more idea's .

I suggested a tiny bit of oil but certain oils would make it less greasy than the infinity cream would. Pretty much the same thing as the infinity cream but whatever. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Frequent Contributor

I love the TM. Her serum one I love but it is a little too sheer for me. They both look really natural on me. Maybe you are using to much of the TM.

Super Contributor

The infinity cream made me feel greasy, I am going to try a pea size of the TM over a light serum this morning and see what happens.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/16/2014 turtle52 said:

I put the TM on right after I apply Dr. Denese's Hydroshield, which doubles as a primer for me. I don't wait for the Hydroshield to dry so the TM goes on very easily and smoothly.

That sounds like a home run. I am going to try that.

Respected Contributor

I use Josie's argan oil and then immediately apply the tinted moisturizer. It works for me.

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone for all your help I will try one more suggestion if it does not work I will have to send the kit back, and maybe try her match maker. It had over 700 reviews
Super Contributor

just wanted to tell all of you wonderful helpful people that the hydroshield worked. I put it on and then while it was still wet put a little of the TM on it became a nice more sheer look. thanks again everyone. you guys are the very best.

Frequent Contributor

Mine goes on perfectly sheer and light weight but I always use her lavender mist prior to applying my skincare then makeup. Ever since I started using this product all my products feel lighter and better because you use less.