Esteemed Contributor

Re: How are you changing your beauty routine for the spring and summer?

I resumed my spa pedicures. I don't bother when I am wearing boots during the colder months. I also switch to a lighter formulas for my body moisturizers. Lastly, I start rotating into use my summer like shower gels.

That's about it.

Super Contributor

Tan my body along with my face!

Respected Contributor

On 4/11/2014 glmama said: Full face lift.

If we go together, do you think we could get a discount?

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

On 4/12/2014 Mistic said:
On 4/11/2014 glmama said: Full face lift.

If we go together, do you think we could get a discount?

Can they do a full body lift?

I don't really change anything. I prefer light fragrances all the time. I may use more body butter/olive oil as I will shower more from working in the yard and garden. I picked strawberries today, so that was a shower! It was only 80 but felt like 90 in the full sun of the field. I'm getting too old to stoop down in the fields. Thank God corn grows higher! I can sit on a bucket for most of the veggies, but berries are very low to the ground indeed. My blueberry bushes are at a perfect height, if not requiring a ladder for the tops.

I'm fair skinned and wear sunscreen all the time, though I do use self tanners in the summer(March through November), so I don't count them as much of a change. My toes are painted year round since I don't wear socks for as long as possible and am usually barefoot at home. Us warmer climate girls pretty much use the same stuff year round.