Honored Contributor

WOW!  Tried the mini Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder today that I bought during the recent Sephora sale.  Its wonderful!  Can see me reaching for this more than my other setting powders.  Skin looked so good and pores were bye-bye - even the areas that I call orange peel pores.  Stayed nice looking all day.  

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL , agree.  I first picked it up at the Nordstrom sale.  Far and away my favorite powder.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought Hourglass veil translucent powder in mini size and like it a lot. It should last a long time as I only need a little bit to make a difference. I was reluctant at first to try a powder because of settling into fine lines, but it doesn't do that because the powder is so fine. 

Judy, I'm glad that you like it. Has to be one of the best beauty products I've ever used.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

I have and really like it as well. I received the mini in a Beatuy Bag, and tried it and love it! Hourglass has some really nice products, I have tried their lipstick, as well as their brow pencil(fantastic)......

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom - I could see myself eventually buying the larger size but only if I find it on sale.  The mini should last quite a while.