Highlighted
N/A

Hope in a Jar - formulation change

Hi, I may be late to the game on this, but I bought the Philosophy special value with the large size face wash, microderm wash, HIAJ and the night cream. I have loved the cleanser in the past and the Hope in a Jar.

What brought me to google and this discussion page, was that my skin wan't getting that same feeling it used to from HIAJ. I was wondering if it had been reformulated, because I don't think it's as good an experience as it used to be and the results are lacking.

I started to see that the company had been sold and there were some changes. Does anyone know if in fact HIAJ is now different? I don't have an old package to compare to and couldn't find a definitive answer on the web.

Thank you, - disappointed.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View