Respected Contributor

Hi ladies!

I use Missha Perfect Cover BB cream in 21 and I really like it, but I've read some of the positve reviews on here about the Holika Holika BB and wondered if anyone has used both how they compare?

I like the Missha because it provides good coverage which I need and it dries down nicely without leaving my skin feeling sticky or too dry.

I've tried several other BB creams, Physicans Formula in the compact, Lumene, etc. and hours later if I touch my face my skin still feels tacky and I can't stand that feel on my skin, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me how the Holika Holika is, or should I just stick with the Missha?

TIA!

Super Contributor

Both are good products. I also recommend Lioele Gel Foundation. It is my HG. It has buildable coverage and dries to a powder finish. I do not need much foundation currently so I use the Lioele under my eyes and on my lids as a concealer. It's great on a blemish or spot also. You can find it on ebay and lioeletexasdotcom. It also covers lines and pores very well so you do not need a primer.

Trusted Contributor

Katluvr58, Now I am looking at this Lioele gel foundation. I am looking at so many different products. LOL You say that this covers pores too. My nose gets very dry after trying different products and it looks like the stuff I put on gets cakey and filled in the pores and it looks like little dots. I don't know what to use before I try any of these products. This product looks good too and what color do you use?? I was thinking maybe #23.

Honored Contributor
On 8/25/2014 snowball said:

Katluvr58, Now I am looking at this Lioele gel foundation. I am looking at so many different products. LOL You say that this covers pores too. My nose gets very dry after trying different products and it looks like the stuff I put on gets cakey and filled in the pores and it looks like little dots. I don't know what to use before I try any of these products. This product looks good too and what color do you use?? I was thinking maybe #23.

Hi snowball - if you're interested....I have a nearly full jar of #23 Lioele Gel Foundation. I tried it and it didn't work well for me. I used a little spatula, so my fingers never really touched the product itself. If you want it, let me know. Leave me an email address where I can contact you for mailing info. Once I have it, you can go back and edit it out.

Trusted Contributor
On 8/25/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Hi snowball - if you're interested....I have a nearly full jar of #23 Lioele Gel Foundation. I tried it and it didn't work well for me. I used a little spatula, so my fingers never really touched the product itself. If you want it, let me know. Leave me an email address where I can contact you for mailing info. Once I have it, you can go back and edit it out.

JeanLouiseFinch, Yes, I would really like to try it. Thank you so much for that.

Here is my email. Hope you are on!!! Let me know when you are on. I will put it back up because I keep checking here.

Honored Contributor

JeanLouiseFinch, Yes, I would really like to try it. Thank you so much for that.

Here is my email. Hope you are on!!! Let me know when you are on. I will put it back up because I keep checking here.

I'm here now. Smile

Trusted Contributor

I'm here now. Smile

Ok Thanks!! I think this is going to be tough. LOL I had it on for around 10 minutes and didn't see you yet!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm here now. Smile

Ok Thanks!! I think this is going to be tough. LOL I had it on for around 10 minutes and didn't see you yet!!!!!

Put it up and leave it until I tell you I've got it.

Trusted Contributor

I'm here now. Smile

OK

Honored Contributor

I'm here now. Smile

OK

Got it! I'll email you shortly.