Super Contributor

Re: Holiday beauty items- what is on your wish list?

Already ordered mine.

Every year for my birthday, I get something from Josie Maran. This year I ordered the 19oz body butter in peppermint bark. I'll change it to something else before the next auto shipment.

Happy Halloween to everyone.

Trusted Contributor

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

I did want the It Cosmetics SuperHero eye-shadow palette, but have since read it goes on semi sheer. That was what i didn't like about her other palettes.😟

Now I just want Calvin Klein Euphoria. But, there will probably be some beauty set that will interest me by then. 😀

@IMissSuperPoke:  Macy's is offering a gift with purchase = body cream.  Noticed it on their site this afternoon.

Occasional Contributor

I always love the big Tarte holiday set. Does anyone know if the Q is having one this year as a TSV?

Respected Contributor

Can't find the Estee Lauder  Holiday Makeup Kit anywhere. do they have one?  

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Can't find the Estee Lauder  Holiday Makeup Kit anywhere. do they have one?  

@Just Bling,

I think they are doing a "29 Essentials" kit this year. It's $62 with purchase of another product.

el_sku_RM3W80_558x768_0.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone seen the new MAC nutcracker holiday. Oh boy it is pretty. Lots of pink.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StraytoStay wrote:

@HappyDaze the peppermint bark is right on, if you might like that scent. The vanilla bean smells like Cool Whip to me, but it's mild & I'm used to her stronger scented butters. There's been some I didn't like (orange creamsicle, cherry pie, crème brulé, and vanilla amber I would not recommend) but, there's always unscented, too. Smiley Happy

@StraytoStay thanks but I don't really like mint or chocolate scented type body products (or food/candy/sweets scents in general). Glad to hear at least it smells like its' name implies thought! I was really excited about the honeysuckle one but it was awful and smelled nothing like honeysuckle. Unscented is nice to wear when I want to wear perfume but I don't often wear perfumes and prefer to get a light scent from a  body butter.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee

I want this Estee Lauder Christmas set. Thanks for showing the picture Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

SilleeMee....Thanks so much!!!

Haven't seen that yet, will go searching tonight.

(love your nic)

Honored Contributor

Something from Philosophy is always nice as a gift.