Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday beauty items- what is on your wish list?

I have used Estee Lauder's Estee for over 30 years and need a bottle of it and when I buy it I also want the big purchase with purchase for (I think $69).... it's a wonderful collection of items worth over $300, including a full sized serum... oh yeah, what fun! 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Various Holiday sets at Sephora that I would love to try--

Origins-- Energizing Essential 2 (2 masks and a cleanser)

Peter Thomas Roth-- Mask Sampler Kit (6 different masks)

Benefit Cosmetics-- Sassy Lassie Beauty Bestseller Kit

Josie Maran-- Wipped Argan Oil 7 piece Body Butter Collection

Tacha-- Bestseller Set

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:
I have my eye on some of the lipstick sets. There are a couple sets from bite that look good. To me all the eye pallets are starting to look same. I haven't seen anything different. TARTE is coming out with one in a month that looks totally different then what they usually do. Won't buy but it does look unique and different.

@ccassaday have you tried bite lipsticks before? If so, what do you like about them? TIA!

No I haven't. I seen emilynoel review both lipstick crayon sets and they looked pretty. She gave them good reviews also.

i got a sample of Marc Jacobs Daisy with a ulta order. I would love to get the set of 3 roller balls with the different Daisy scents.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@HappyDaze I like to buy perfume sets this time of the year. And a lot of times, they will have totes for free. Like I need another toteWoman LOL

ugh I know @Sister Golden Hair so many totes!  I like the mini perfume sets they have around the holidays. That is my kind of size in terms of perfume since I rarely wear it. Plus they make fun gifts. BTW, you mentioned the Blinc containers to transport the little perfume spray samplers, right? The Beekman lip balms come in super cute thick cardboard type containers with lids and I was wondering what to do with them as they are so nice I hate just throwing them away and I thought of that perfume idea you (think it was you??) mentioned. They would be perfect for that!!

@HappyDaze I kept my Beekman containers too. Yes, I use the Blinc to carry perfume samples or the rollerballs. I never throw away containers because I use them for other things.

I use the Beekman for Q-tips when I travel.

Valued Contributor

I did want the It Cosmetics SuperHero eye-shadow palette, but have since read it goes on semi sheer. That was what i didn't like about her other palettes.😟

Now I just want Calvin Klein Euphoria. But, there will probably be some beauty set that will interest me by then. 😀

Honored Contributor

oh my gosh @Sister Golden Hair the q-tip idea is awesome!! That is what I will use them for too- love that!

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday my mom was wearing one of the Daisy perfumes the other day and she smelled soooooo good! I asked her what it was I liked it so much and she said it was Marc Jacob Daisy "something or other" lol. Anyway, it was very nice, floral but not overly so. Very fresh and clean and "bright".

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

oh my gosh @Sister Golden Hair the q-tip idea is awesome!! That is what I will use them for too- love that!

@HappyDaze I have a million of themWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

I want to see in person the Lancome Audacity London eyeshadow palette before making a decision.

I need to check if Versace Yellow Diamond Intense will have a gift set of perfume and body lotion and/or shower gel. I really like the perfume.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Beauty items I was hoping for I purchased for myself when I received the email from Laura Mercier with a 25% discount.  No one would buy me beauty items so I shop for myself and it still feels good.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength