Valued Contributor

Highlighting the inner corner of the eye...

I'm looking for something that opens up my 50 year old eyes a bit, without looking overdone and obvious. Currently I am using BE well rested, but it is a bit too subtle I think. Any suggestions?
Respected Contributor

Re: Highlighting the inner corner of the eye...

I'm also looking for a highlighter to put in the corners of my eyes, under my eyebrows, and just above the cupid's bow of my upper lip. One highlighter could be used for all of these areas. Anyone have any suggestions for Swedishmiss and me?

Valued Contributor

There is an eyeshadow made by Maybelline that is a soft pink color that is perfect for highlighting without being overdone. It is Expert Wear Singles Eyeshadow and the color is Seashell. Gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

On 12/26/2014 OkeyDokey said:

There is an eyeshadow made by Maybelline that is a soft pink color that is perfect for highlighting without being overdone. It is Expert Wear Singles Eyeshadow and the color is Seashell. Gorgeous!

Great suggestion! I have hollow eyes, and have been doing this for 40 years. Inexpensive, and there are also some pale beige shades you can try.....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

Laura Geller baked highlighter (with Double-Ended Face and Eye Applicator) I watched the video and was very interested. I received it for Christmas.. Wow... I can't believe how easy it was to use and how amazing it looks. It is MAGIC!!!!

and I am makeup clueless... LOVE it!!!!

Super Contributor

Also by Maybelline is the Age Rewind Concealer in "Brightener". It doesn't really conceal anything. :-)

I use it under brows, on cheekbones, for Trish McEvoy's "triangle of light' and in the inner corner of my eyes. It's kind of sheer so it doesn't look obvious at all.

On my inner eyes, I dab at the applicator (which is a spongy ball, but too large for inner eyes) with a small brush, and apply it that way. Then I just kind of blot/blend wiith my Beauty Blender, but any sponge will do.

I swear by this stuff! It makes me glow.

Honored Contributor

On 12/27/2014 pugvette74 said:

Laura Geller baked highlighter (with Double-Ended Face and Eye Applicator) I watched the video and was very interested. I received it for Christmas.. Wow... I can't believe how easy it was to use and how amazing it looks. It is MAGIC!!!!

and I am makeup clueless... LOVE it!!!!

I use this every day on my inner corners.

Respected Contributor

Boots no 7 skin illuminator....I love how it looks in the inner eye corners, brow bone,cheek bones, and triangle area .
Honored Contributor

I got a LG trio compact on ebay last week, has the vanilla highlighter, a pale pink blush and a bronzer, , love it!!!

Regular Contributor

One more vote for Laura Geller's baked French Vanilla highlighter! It is soft with no glitter. It does not show in photos as some highlighters do, yuck!