Honored Contributor

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

Greetings To All..

Haven't been here in at least a week and just got caught up with all of the drama regarding this thread and the heinous Trolls who clearly have no lives and are bashing this thread as well as the beloved Pancake thread...which by the way I have been posting on ever since it's inception and will continue to do so! The OP stopped posting there about 2 years ago but the rest of us ""Pancakers"" who have become friends are keeping it going.

I totally understand beauty's request to change the name of this thread to whatever name is decided upon. If you want to put it on another board I'd like to suggest the Pet Lovers board (it's under For The Home).

Last year someone had asked if we would mind if she moved a thread about The Young & The Restless soap opera to the Pet Lover's board (as they were getting unfairly bashed by these id*ot Trolls on another board...I forget which one). We said No Problem! and they've been there ever since.

Wishing everyone a peaceful remainder of the day.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Regular Contributor

On 2/14/2015 Desertdi said:

Argyll....since the OP no longer wishes to continue this thread, it's time to acquiesce.......and since your idea of a new title has everyone's favor, would you do the honor of renewing our little "fun fest"? Di

I am honored to be asked by the Lady Di of the Desert,our desert flower of wit,and also,to ease the mind of our dear founder Beauty Junkie.

So if we are all ok with the new name,same gang I shall start it now,here in Beauty Banter under the title "Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!"

love to all TKKs and fur friends and a big smooch to Princess Furbottom from Lola and me-

xoxo see ya'

Respected Contributor

I am joining you "beauty junkie!" I too can kill a thread!!! 😩😁