Respected Contributor
Di and Loopy, thanks for the advice. Me: we've never met. Are you new? She: yes. Me: how recent? She: a few weeks. It was then that I noticed she had on a lanyard from the school. Small talk. She: I got interested in dental assisting after knocking out my front teeth when bumping around "on" an all- terrain 4-wheeler. Me: very nice restoration (simultaneously visualizing bloody mess).
Respected Contributor
Glad you like your ring, beastie. Sounds very pretty!! Good to hear it's a quality piece AND fast shipping. Roses, about the skin lightner. Have you seen any changes yet? It took quite a while but I achieved some noticeable fading of a dark spot near my hairline on my left by using the Pond's Clarant B3 moisturizer. Several people have recommended it here.
Honored Contributor

Had my spring tune-up........Botox & Juvederm. The change is subtle, but I feel 100% better (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor
Di, subtle is always good! All I've ever had was a little Juvederm in my lips, two maybe three years ago. I'd like to do it again. Meanwhile, my Double Double C Kit, the one that has two of everything, was delivered today. I'm going to go and push up my eyebrows like Adrienne demonstrates. I have some errands to run and then walk my dogs. We'll just see if anyone of my cronies in the neighborhood will notice anything different. Like, honey, are you okay? You look startled!
Honored Contributor
On 3/10/2015 Silver Lining said: Di, subtle is always good! All I've ever had was a little Juvederm in my lips, two maybe three years ago. I'd like to do it again. Meanwhile, my Double Double C Kit, the one that has two of everything, was delivered today. I'm going to go and push up my eyebrows like Adrienne demonstrates. I have some errands to run and then walk my dogs. We'll just see if anyone of my cronies in the neighborhood will notice anything different. Like, honey, are you okay? You look startled!

Hi Silver! I always feel "guilty" doing the Botox and Juvederm.......but my ma had her hair done every week for her entire life...... I have used Adrienne's meltdowns forever, and I like the hyaluronic ounce of gold that she has......... I just wish I could buy "everything"!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor
Nah, don't feel guilty. I told my son I better start getting more calls from him or I'll just spend his inheritance. I ordered it for the high potency C capsules but the kit includes the double hyaluronic ounce of gold day cream w/spf 30. I'm going to slap (like Adrienne) some of it on before I go out for my walk.
Honored Contributor

I was in Ross today, and the cashier was staring at my hair. Her mouth was hanging open.....and she even got up on her toes to get a better look. I even felt my head, because I was afraid a bird might have bombed me, but nothing. It was in a fluffy (maybe frizzy) pony tail......no roots showing.......and pony's are pretty popular here because of the weather. Not stylish, but not exactly "strange" either. I still can't figure out what she was looking at. Maybe I should have asked............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I just wanted to let all of you know that beauty's brother was in a terrible car accident and she's upset that she is not in good enough physical shape so that she can go to see him in Virginia.

beauty started a thread for prayers to be sent to him...it's on the Pet Lovers board which is under the For The Home category.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor
On 3/11/2015 beastielove said:

I just wanted to let all of you know that beauty's brother was in a terrible car accident and she's upset that she is not in good enough physical shape so that she can go to see him in Virginia.

beauty started a thread for prayers to be sent to him...it's on the Pet Lovers board which is under the For The Home category.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Thanks Beastie for letting us know.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Hi gals, I bought some shoes today on the easy does it day. No beauty items. I will use up what I have and then look in the mirror to scream.

Will visit the Pet Lover's for beauty.

Di/Silver - Have you had your lips enhanced? I've never done that but wondered, does it eventually wear out?

Desert - I've had females 'look' at me too. Like I was from Mars. For me, it must be my lime green foundation. Just kidding. I was told to say to them, "Have we met before, I've seen you looking and I wonder if we've been introduced" or something like that.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust