Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

I really needed a laugh this morning.......and I got it!    Just turned on the Southern channel.......and they are selling "boot-leg" pants...........    The crew in the advertising department must be very young(!)

About needing a laugh, everything is okay, isn't it, Di? 

Thanks for asking!   I'm OK......just having a case of "old bones"........and wishing I was living in an "efficiency" apartment..............

I can relate!!! Relieved to know youre okay!!! You're my cyber sister, Di, so I try to watch out for you.

Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

@beastielove wrote:

@Argyll wrote:

hello to the lovely gals here!

Nothing personal but been away from the boards awhile--just got out of the habit...Summer was lovely here and Autumn is starting out nicely. KittyBaby is fabulous and sends her Meowylove to her buddies here.

hugs to all and be well everybody!

xoxoxo

Hey Di--ever have a rattler in your garage? I did this summer: it liked curling up on boxes covered in moving blankets,why not?

So nice hear from you again Argyll!! Your presence here has been missed. :-)

Did anyone buy anything  today during the Silver Creed event? I got three pairs of the TSV hoops...in yellow gold,rose gold and black. I already have a very nice pair of silver hoops that I got from the Q several years ago...they were also a TSV.

As I have three piercings in each ear lobe I wear earrings every day so I know that I'll get a lot of use out of them.

Wishing everybody a mellow night and a fabulous week-end!

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Congrats on the earrings, beastie! You have three piercings in each ear?! I have two in each ear so I'm always looking. 

Hmmmmmm.......I have 4 in my left earlobe, and 2 in the right one (!)   It all started with having a "leftover" earring when I lost one.......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

[ Edited ]

Greetings Grills!

Received my earrings the other day and I was pleasantly surprised. They are well made, nice and shiny,extremely comfortable, and I know that I'll get a ton of use out of them. Glad I got 'em!

Hoping that all is well with all of you and wishing everyone a very pleasant and mellow evening. :-)

-------------------------------------------

Honored Contributor

Poor Baby Kitty has a bad tooth........and has to have oral surgery on Thurs.   Mama Cat is a nervous wreck. di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

desertDi wrote:

Poor Baby Kitty has a bad tooth........and has to have oral surgery on Thurs.   Mama Cat is a nervous wreck. di

Sending tons of very special prayers to your purr-cious girl and hoping that she comes through her surgery with flying colors!

Also sending her tons of hugs and kisses...please deliver! :-)

----------------------------------------

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Beastie.   We went to a new vet......female doctor, and thank heaven I found this woman.   Close to home, and Kitty seems to like her.  (I think I mentioned before that Kitty HATES MEN.....probably because of a bad babyhood experience before she walked in my back door.)

Kitty exhausted right now.   She had a shot of antibiotic to take down the inflammation in her tooth, and the vet said she should start feeling better.

Now I'm worried about getting her back in the crate for her Thursday appointment.    Needless to say, Kitty is not too happy with ME right now. di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

desertDi wrote:

Thank you, Beastie.   We went to a new vet......female doctor, and thank heaven I found this woman.   Close to home, and Kitty seems to like her.  (I think I mentioned before that Kitty HATES MEN.....probably because of a bad babyhood experience before she walked in my back door.)

Kitty exhausted right now.   She had a shot of antibiotic to take down the inflammation in her tooth, and the vet said she should start feeling better.

Now I'm worried about getting her back in the crate for her Thursday appointment.    Needless to say, Kitty is not too happy with ME right now. di

Just wanted to check in and see how your girl is doing and hope that the antibiotic did the trick. :-)

-----------------------------------------

Honored Contributor

Oh Beastie.......I am so worried.    My baby girl has been in hiding all day.   I have the bedroom doors closed so she can't get under a bed.    She has been  under a living room chair........which I discovered after a long search crawling on the floor with a flashlight. 

I have stayed in the living room so she knows "I'm here".   She just "appeared" after 12 hours, and I gave her a can of pate, which she's eating, so her tooth must be feeling a little better.   

My big challenge will be "catching her" so we can get to the vet tomorrow...........and then everything will be "uphill".     (The doctor also told me she will give Kitty a thorough exam while she is "out".......but has said that my girl seems very healthy except for the tooth.)     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Di..

I'm so glad that she's eating...a very good sign. Is she letting you hold her and/or pet her..i.e. letting you get close to her. If so this is also a good sign.

In regards to catching her I suggest that you find a way to get her into a small contained area..like your bathroom (where the carrier is hidden from Kitty's sight). Maybe you can tempt her with a dish of her favorite food.

Then once you're both inside close the door. It will make it easier for you to catch her. Of course then you have to go through the lovely chore of getting her into the carrier!

Hope this info helps!!! :-)

--------------------------------------------

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

Oh Beastie.......I am so worried.    My baby girl has been in hiding all day.   I have the bedroom doors closed so she can't get under a bed.    She has been  under a living room chair........which I discovered after a long search crawling on the floor with a flashlight. 

I have stayed in the living room so she knows "I'm here".   She just "appeared" after 12 hours, and I gave her a can of pate, which she's eating, so her tooth must be feeling a little better.   

My big challenge will be "catching her" so we can get to the vet tomorrow...........and then everything will be "uphill".     (The doctor also told me she will give Kitty a thorough exam while she is "out".......but has said that my girl seems very healthy except for the tooth.)     di

@Desertdi, so sorry that your baby girl has been sick and is having surgery on Thursday. Will she have to stay overnight or can she come home when she's out of recovery after they've observed her for a while? So glad you have an accessible vet! Please try to get some rest. I guess our Princess Fluffy will have to fast tonight.You know, of course, that a roast chicken will be in order in the next week or so. (((((((Di and darling Kitty)))))))