Super Contributor

Di!!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} It's not often I read something that makes me laugh out loud (well, pretty much never!) but the peanut butter Easter egg debacle really tickled my funny bone! Can it be because I am a shrimp, too?! You should see me jumping up to the deli counter so they can see me! I'll bet she felt like a dodo. Good!

And WHO's been scolding my friend?? You show 'em to me, an' I'll give 'em a knuckle sandwich! (There's something you don't hear much any more!) When I post, I swear I hear crickets chirping in the distance....! I know what you mean about Murphy's Law looming up in the most benign of places--I'm a Calamity Jane without even leaving my house!

But who's complaining? My daughter just told me they have 93" of snow--so far. Oy.

Honored Contributor
On 2/21/2015 Desertdi said:

Well.....I made it over to Target. I was bent over getting some peanut butter Easter eggs out of a bottom bin.........when this very stern voice behind me said, "Quit playing with the candy." I stood up.....and faced a very surprised woman, who just stood there with her mouth open. I know I'm kinda short......but holy cow................

The expression on her face{#emotions_dlg.blink} {#emotions_dlg.scared}must have been priceless and one that I would have loved to have seen!! Thanks for sharing!

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor
You talkin' to me, lady?! That would have fixed her.
Respected Contributor
My son was in town and met me for lunch at my favorite restaurant one day last week. The server was a waitress in her twenties. Very attentive, VERY attentive, TOO ATTENTIVE. For a while there it seemed like she was going to pull up a chair and sit down with us. My son is very handsome and has a great personality so what can I say......................
Honored Contributor

OOOO Silver! Maybe the waitress thought he was your husband and was going to make a play for him. I had a very "uncomfortable" experience once when my mother, husband and I were in a restaurant. A man came to the table and asked them, "Mind if I join you and your daughter?" (My husband wasn't THAT much older.....just bald).

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Gotta tell the truth.........I lost my resolve, and ordered an OTO from Skinn.......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I have acquired a 'Mickey Mouse Face' since my hysterectomy. I mean the outer areas are darker and the inner part of my face is fair like it usually has been. I bought Olay's regenerist crème for lightening darker areas in the hopes of getting my complexion back to what is used to be. Have any of you tried this product? If you have, does it work?

The alternative is to get a Melanage facial peel and that isn't something I would really look forward to having done. Down time is about a month.

I only killed one last week.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor
On 2/23/2015 Love Roses said:

I have acquired a 'Mickey Mouse Face' since my hysterectomy. I mean the outer areas are darker and the inner part of my face is fair like it usually has been. I bought Olay's regenerist crème for lightening darker areas in the hopes of getting my complexion back to what is used to be. Have any of you tried this product? If you have, does it work?

The alternative is to get a Melanage facial peel and that isn't something I would really look forward to having done. Down time is about a month.

I only killed one last week.

Hiya Roses! I guess none of us has tried the Olay product. I tried just about everything for sun spots and acne scars without a whole lot of success. Right now, I'm using a C serum that I got off the shelf at Ross for around $8. Seems to work as well as anything else. Maybe your situation is temporary due to a sudden loss of hormones? I'd hate to try a peel myself, since I have seen women who are going through it.....and it's really scaly..........di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Hi All of US gorgeous gals!

DesertDi - I'm using that Olay stuff and haven't seen much yet. I also bought a product called BREMENN Dark Spot Eraser. All these claims but I wonder if there really are those out there that really work. I am hoping it's temporary. I have serious hot flashes and that is also a concern but I think a prescription will take care of that.

I only killed two this week and one was my own (hee hee).

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Sunday Greetings

I was channel surfing last week and came across a channel I had never heard of before...EVINE. Apparently it used to be SHOP HQ...another shopping channel that I had never heard of.

What made me stop and watch was the beautiful jewelry from Israel that they were presenting. Their special of the day was this stunning sterling silver ring with a 9mm pearl and the special price was only $49.95. I love pearls...and happily they are also my birthstone.

I went to their website to get more information about EVINE and found out that if I signed up for their e-mails I would get 15% off my first order.

Naturally I did just that...then ordered the ring..and got a $22.30 discount! Can't wait for it to arrive!

Wishing everyone a very pleasant and peaceful Sunday.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=