Honored Contributor

@beastielove     Yes.........that's ME in the avatar!      Oh, I've been such a good kitty.    TOB washed floors.....and *I* dried them...........then she washed the throw rugs..........and *I* fluffed them up after they came out of the dryer.........    

And I'm getting a raise in my allowance for all my work.    (I wanted to go on salary......but "she" says I doze off on the job.    (Ha.....I was only "resting" with my eyes closed.)    ♥♥♥♥♥♥   ≈^..^≈

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

desertDi wrote:

@beastielove     Yes.........that's ME in the avatar!      Oh, I've been such a good kitty.    TOB washed floors.....and *I* dried them...........then she washed the throw rugs..........and *I* fluffed them up after they came out of the dryer.........    

And I'm getting a raise in my allowance for all my work.    (I wanted to go on salary......but "she" says I doze off on the job.    (Ha.....I was only "resting" with my eyes closed.)    ♥♥♥♥♥♥   ≈^..^≈

You sure are one cute kitteh, Kitty!

It's no wonder that you can get away with all of the things that you get away with! Cat LOL

We always count on our cute kitteh looks for the same thing...and it always works! Our mommy is such a softie!Cat Wink

Wishing you and TOB a furbulous day!

Hugz

Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack

Cat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Greetings KDF!

Just checking in to see how you and TOB are doing and hoping that you're both feline fine!Cat Very Happy

Hugz

-------------------------------

Honored Contributor

@beastielove     Dear Tabitha, Samantha, Olivia, Henry & Jack..............    I, KDF, have an upset stomach..........Ugh........my "summer" fur is shedding........and well, yeah, I swallow some.     The "good news" is that maybe we will have an early winter!!!!    I guess that is wishful thinking, tho!   Lots of purrs, meows and kitti-smooches.   Hope all is going well with y'all!    ≈^••^≈

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

For darker areas, try OBAJI BLENDER (from dermatologist) combined w/ Retin A at bedtime...that's how it's used. Darker areas should be significantly lighter in 3-6 months.

Honored Contributor

desertDi wrote:

@beastielove     Dear Tabitha, Samantha, Olivia, Henry & Jack..............    I, KDF, have an upset stomach..........Ugh........my "summer" fur is shedding........and well, yeah, I swallow some.     The "good news" is that maybe we will have an early winter!!!!    I guess that is wishful thinking, tho!   Lots of purrs, meows and kitti-smooches.   Hope all is going well with y'all!    ≈^••^≈

Hi KDF

Hoping that you're feline 100 purr-cent better!Cat Very Happy

We remember that you said that TOB's birthday is this month. Please let us know when so we can wish a her a Happy Birthday!

Hugz From The Cuz

Honored Contributor

@beastielove   ≈^••^≈   Hi Kuzzin Kitties!!!     Well, TOB said her birthday is on Payday..........so I figure it must be the 15th.      EEEE......Yow.......that's next week.........I better get the chicken order ready for the deli...............♥♥♥♥♥  Your Kuz, The Fuzz

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

[ Edited ]

desertDi wrote:

@beastielove   ≈^••^≈   Hi Kuzzin Kitties!!!     Well, TOB said her birthday is on Payday..........so I figure it must be the 15th.      EEEE......Yow.......that's next week.........I better get the chicken order ready for the deli...............♥♥♥♥♥  Your Kuz, The Fuzz

Greetings Kitty..

If it's payday you should order TWO roasted chickens!!!!!Cat LOL

By the way we understand that Hurricane Odile is heading towards Arizona from Mexico and she's bringing lots of heavy rainfall with her.

All of us and our mommy are praying that you and the TOB get through the storm unscathed!Heart

Hugz

Honored Contributor

@beastielove     Hi Tabitha, Samantha, Olivia, Henry & Jack!      TWO chickens.......YES!     Maybe some Black Forest ham, too!

We only got .17 of rain today....the "tropical storm" never materialized...but the temp only got to 87° which was SO nice for one who wears a fur coat!!!!    I'm looking forward to winter.........Since I'm a Maine Coon.........I get a winter coat......even on my ears and feet........and look like a roly-poly teddy bear.   I am a "hot-house rose" tho..........and love to snuggle under the blankets when it gets cold.......   ♥♥♥♥♥  Your cuz, Kitty the Fuzz

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

[ Edited ]

Hi Kitty DF!

Know that we havn't "spoken" fur a while so we just want to touch base with you and TOB and to make sure that you're both feline fine! Cat Very Happy

Our Mommy took part in a fundraiser for the local animal shelter today. It was called Rockin' for the Pets and she said that it was pawsome! Five well known local rock bands played,it was well attended and thankfully the weather was purr-fect as it was held outside. We wished that we could have been there too but she gave us extra heaps of catnip so we were more than happy to totally chill-lax while she was gone!Cat Wink

Hugz