Respected Contributor

Sorry! Klutz!!! I'm rusty from not posting and hit the quote key again by mistake.

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

≈^..^≈  Dear Tabitha, Samantha, Olivia, Henry & Jack............

The Old Bat cleaned house over the weekend.........then TODAY, she started shredding papers, and made a whole new mess.    I think she's lost her marbles.    And..........I'm worried about MY future.........  

♥♥♥♥♥  Love from   Kitty the Fuzz

Lol, Kitty. You'll be fine. TOB knows what she's doing. Don't worry, you're in good hands...........

Honored Contributor

≈^..^≈     I keep telling the old bat that long white whiskers are a thing of beauty......but No -- she keeps plucking hers out.    Now she's got some item of torture on her feet......yoga toes, I think they call them.  She wants "pretty feet for summer".   Yeah sure (at her age????)     She's really gone 'round the bend...............    ♥♥♥♥  Love from Kitty the Fuzz

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Greetings Kitty!

We left our Mommy a very special present on the living room floor today. It's a good thing that she was looking down when she came into the room...otherwise she would have stepped right on that little dead mouse! We're not saying who did the deed...but Mommy highly suspects that it was Henry!

Mommy didn't want to keep it (bummer!)...instead she scooped the mouse up in a dust pan, brought it outside and put it into the brook...guess that's like burial at sea!

Maybe the O.B. would like to get a present like that!

Hugz

Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Dear Tabitha, Samantha, Olivia, Henry & Jack:    Mmmmmm meowwwwww........I remember when I was a baby and the old bat used to let me out in the yard.............until I started bringing in mice......and birds......and lizards as gifts.   Tasty little critters, but SHE didn't think so...........  I'd sure like to go out and play with you guys!  

♥♥♥♥♥ Kitty the Fuzz     ≈^..^≈

Note from The Old Bat............it's too darn HOT out there for Kitty......the "backyard" is 80% concrete patio........(and my baby likes to climb the trees and get on the roof.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

desertDi wrote:

Dear Tabitha, Samantha, Olivia, Henry & Jack:    Mmmmmm meowwwwww........I remember when I was a baby and the old bat used to let me out in the yard.............until I started bringing in mice......and birds......and lizards as gifts.   Tasty little critters, but SHE didn't think so...........  I'd sure like to go out and play with you guys!  

♥♥♥♥♥ Kitty the Fuzz     ≈^..^≈

Note from The Old Bat............it's too darn HOT out there for Kitty......the "backyard" is 80% concrete patio........(and my baby likes to climb the trees and get on the roof.)

Hi Kitty!

We'd sure love to have to you and play with us but it'll be indoor activities only as we stay inside 24/7...and we're quite happy to do so!

We live in a wooded area at the edge of a NY State park so every once in a while a fieldmouse will get into the cottage. We love when that happens and always try to come up with new places to leave it so that Mommy can find it! Wonder if she'd like to find one on her bed??!!

Us girls had all been dumped like garbage outside when Divine Providence made sure our Mommy found us (at different times and in different places) and literally saved our lives. Us boys had been left in the animal shelter because we were older and were no longer wanted (we were rescued a year apart by Mommy).

So tell the O.B. that there's no need to worry!

Have a fur-bulous day! Cat Very Happy

------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Dear Tabitha, Samantha, Olivia, Henry and Jack!    

You're gonna LOVE this.   TOB was trying to get some mats out of my fur........and I hissed and bit her on her scrawney old hand.    Sooooooooooooo........she ran out and bought me a chicken because she hurt my feelings.     Meooweeeeeee!    I'm so clever.............      ♥♥♥♥♥   Love from Kitty the Fuzz     ≈^..^≈

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

[ Edited ]

desertDi wrote:

Dear Tabitha, Samantha, Olivia, Henry and Jack!    

You're gonna LOVE this.   TOB was trying to get some mats out of my fur........and I hissed and bit her on her scrawney old hand.    Sooooooooooooo........she ran out and bought me a chicken because she hurt my feelings.     Meooweeeeeee!    I'm so clever.............      ♥♥♥♥♥   Love from Kitty the Fuzz     ≈^..^≈

Wow!! You sure lucked out!! Cat Wink Bet that chicken was so-o-o-o tasty!!

Hugz

Tabitha,Samatha,Olivia,Henry and Jack

-----------------------------

Respected Contributor

Hey there @beastielove and @Desertdi. I just went ahead and got up early this morning because THE DOGS were restless. They were in their own beds out in the den but they must have heard something outside. My female cat usually sleeps with me but noise doesn't bother her. I can run a vacuum cleaner around her and she doesn't even open her eyes. 

I decided to try an oil cleanse on my face. Don't know, should probably leave well enough alone. Jojoba oil, I can use it on my cuticles.  

Honored Contributor

Me and my kittehs...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack...want to wish all of you a Happy and absolutely Fur-bulous Mother's Day!!!

-------------------------------