Honored Contributor

desertDi wrote:

@beastielove   >^..^<     Dear "Aunt" Beastie...........Thank you for directing the old bat to $ Tree.    They didn't have Cosmic, but they had a load of "Cat's Meowee"............claims to be "world's strongest".......... and I've been havin' a real good ole time a-sniffin'..........................Love from Kitty the Fuzz

So glad that my information was so helpful!!! Enjoy!!!! Cat Very Happy

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Silver Lining wrote:

@beastielove and @desertDi, the most wonderful thing happened last week!!! Got an e-mail from one of my cousins in England. We had lost contact so it was a huge shock. Turns out he had tracked down my big sister out west and she gave him my contact info. My phone had rung but I didn't answer because caller i.d. showed a long combination of numbers and nothing else. It's probably good that we didn't talk then because we would have had a hard time understanding each other. It's difficult in person much less over the phone. Anyway, he and his wife and I have been sending pictures and e-mailing each other everyday. My mother would be so pleased!!!!

Edited to add Love Roses. Glad to see you. We must have been typing at close to the same time or something.

Silver...

That's such wonder-fur news! Maybe one day your cousin and his wife will decide to take a trip across "The Pond" to the Colonies and come and visit you!

-------------------------------------------

Honored Contributor

Love Roses wrote:

Hello To All the Gorgeous Beauties that post here.  Haven't had a chance to thread kill as many posts get removed by the moderators over on that other forum.  I'm out of a job it seems. 

It's cold tonight - cold winds and just plain cold.  Our El Nino hasn't panned out for us here in Los Angeles.  Another year older but still no wiser.  Don't watch the debates or causes as they are all such a big top circus.  We have a new member of our household.  She's a nice little shorthaired black cat.  She originally belonged to our next door neighbors but they just ignored her so she lives with us now.  They don't even care.  Tells me a lot about them.  She fits right in with the other two we've rescued.  I am off to bed now, not interested in the TSV, I have lots of hair - it will do what it wants as it seems to have a mind of its own.  All, take care, stay safe and warm. 

I truly believe that Divine Providence sent that precious little girl to you knowing that you'd give her the loving forever home that she always deserved to have! Cat HappyHeart

Your heinous neighbors deserve The Sc*m of The Year award!Cat Mad

------------------------------------------

Honored Contributor

This is my lucky day.........I found on the "bay" a lamp that I lost in the '94 quake.   I have been searching thrift stores for 22 years for a replacement for that lamp!!!!!!    (Uh, yeah.....it is costing me considerably MORE for the replacement.....but I loved that thing.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Re: Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

This is my lucky day.........I found on the "bay" a lamp that I lost in the '94 quake.   I have been searching thrift stores for 22 years for a replacement for that lamp!!!!!!    (Uh, yeah.....it is costing me considerably MORE for the replacement.....but I loved that thing.)

Great that you found one to replace it!!! What does it look like?

Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

@Silver Lining    Hi Silver!    Well, the lamp was from the early 70's and is one of those "hippie" things.............Hanging lamp, with the light inside the shade on top.......then chains hanging down to a bowl shaped matching planter on the bottom.........   I'm gonna hang it in my bathroom!  (With artificial plants.)     The seller is sending it "Priority"......so I'm guessing I will have it Tues!    I'm like a little kid on my birthday.    

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

@Silver Lining    Hi Silver!    Well, the lamp was from the early 70's and is one of those "hippie" things.............Hanging lamp, with the light inside the shade on top.......then chains hanging down to a bowl shaped matching planter on the bottom.........   I'm gonna hang it in my bathroom!  (With artificial plants.)     The seller is sending it "Priority"......so I'm guessing I will have it Tues!    I'm like a little kid on my birthday.    

Exciting! You deserve it, babe! Oh my goodness, I had something very similar.......two hippie girls, lol. Mine had a huge terrarium suspended from the chains........

Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

Exciting! You deserve it, babe! Oh my goodness, I had something very similar.......two hippie girls, lol. Mine had a huge terrarium suspended from the chains........

OOOO.......I had one of those 5 gal water bottle terrariums on my coffee table.......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Cat Very Happy

((((((HeartVALENTINE'S HUGZHeart))))))

Respected Contributor

Re: Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

[ Edited ]

@beastielove wrote:

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Cat Very Happy

((((((HeartVALENTINE'S HUGZHeart))))))

Thank you @beastielove!!! Hope yours was nice!!! Yours too @Desertdi!!!

When I checked my e-mail there was an e-card from one of my ex-husbands.......don't ask.............    He sends them for various occasions. This one was different, though. It was signed "Love always" and his name. Whaaaaaat??!!!