Respected Contributor

To: Kitty the Fuzz

c/o   @Desertdi

I'll be out of town a few days and will check with you grills and @beastielove and @Argyll when I get home. @LooPY and @DorothyToo, we miss you!!! Miss Fuzz, let us know how you're doing. Talk to you later.

Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

c/o   @Desertdi

I'll be out of town a few days and will check with you grills and @beastielove and @Argyll when I get home. @LooPY and @DorothyToo, we miss you!!! Miss Fuzz, let us know how you're doing. Talk to you later.

Bon Voyage........and hoping this is a "fun" trip................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Silver Lining wrote:

c/o   @desertDi

Silver... Wherever it is that you're traveling to, I pray that you have a safe journey there and back home again and also hope that you have a totally fur-bulous time!!!! :-)

Kitty D Fuzz... Hoping that you're feline 100% better and that your Mommy is back in your good graces...especially if you want that chicken...and I don't mean the stuff from the can!!!!

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

>^..^< Yoweeeeeeeeeee!    Big thunder today.   I opened the cover of a book and stuck my head inside.    My mama wrapped me in a blanket so I wouldn't be so scared.   Yup......I admit it.

Note from "mama".............Some areas of town were hit hard, but we luckily got by with less than 1/4" of rain on the NE side.    Poor baby cat probably still has bad memories of the terrible storm when she came to my back door 13 years ago.

Vet says chicken dinner is OK.   We have post-op appointment for next week........Oh boy........gotta play "catch the kitty" again...............di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I just couldn't help myself..........set up my green Bliss lights to flood the living room ceiling............(right after I decorated with orange pumpkin lights outside for Halloween).      

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

get well greetings to our dear Princess Furbottom from her kitty sis Miss L!

Mama Cat is slowly recovering along with her BabyKitty we trust! These events are hard on both human and pet,especially the afterwards grogginess of our pets. Rotisserie chicken for all!

Our area has already had a frost so the deck plants are all just a memory and the pots are put away...so empty looking...a few plants made it inside so a bit of garden remains. Miss L likes to poke her paw around in some of the larger pots but it could also be the invasion of MICE  Miss L seems to be an amused onlooker instead of pouncer--no need to chase a mouse when all she has to do is Meow and we jump to it,Fancy Feast on demand,smart kitty.

hello to all and Happy Halloween (Candy) 

Honored Contributor

@Argyll    >^..^<   Thank you Argyll and Miss Lola for the get well greetings!   I didn't like it one bit......but I got really pampered, and luckily I heard the Vet say "chicken will be good" for me!   Love, Princess Kitty Furbottom

We are having another day of unseasonably warm weather here......and mother cat has put away her "real" summer clothes.......Well, we don't really have "fall" here.......it's either (too) hot or cold (!)    Happy Halloween, di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Sunday Morning Greetings

I bought yesterday's TSV...the Forstguard Windshield & Wiper Cover...got it in the camouflage because my Jeep is olive green.

The price was right and it seemed like a good investment. I also listened to the peeps who called in with theri testimonials  and waited until the end of the final presentation last night before I placed my order.

I keep the Jeep in the garage but once I'm out and about...and it's snowing... it'll be nice to know that I won't have to stand outside in a cold and snowfilled parking lot, clearing off the windsheild and the wiper blades!

Hopefully I won't have to use it until next March!!!!

Wishing everyone a very pleasant and peaceful day. :-)

---------------------------------------------

Honored Contributor

Hi Beastie!   Congratulations on your Frostguard!    I sure wish there had been something like that eons ago when I lived in Chicago.     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Di...

I just replied to the post that you left on the Pet Chat Corner thread on the Pet Lovers board this morning.

I was so elated to see you there and do hope that you'll come back again. It's a wonderful thread and is 100% TOLL FREE!

Hoping that all goes well with Kitty's post op appointment today.

Wishing all of you grills a fabulous day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!

------------------------------------------