Respected Contributor
On 3/26/2015 Desertdi said:

Cat-Tastrophe.............Kitty got stuck in my crochet sweater (while I was wearing it)!

I hope there was no damage to you, Kitty, or your sweater. She wouldn't want to spend any of her allowance to replace it.
Honored Contributor
On 3/26/2015 Silver Lining said:

Cat-Tastrophe.............Kitty got stuck in my crochet sweater (while I was wearing it)!

I hope there was no damage to you, Kitty, or your sweater. She wouldn't want to spend any of her allowance to replace it.

We are both safe! Luckily, Kitty was so scared she just went limp......allowed me to take the sweater off, and I sorta shook her out of it. Good thing, too, 'cause she already bought me a candlelight compact from Skinn with her allowance..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

Hello Beauties,

A "sister" cat-lover pal of mine told me a cute kitty story: she asked her vet why the cat's whiskers were so long; the vet said "A cat's whiskers are as wide as the cat." Beep-beep...

This winter has been so dry that makeup looked more like "flake-up" so for most of the time,I just slathered on moisturizer and only wore mascara (of course!) and guess what? My skin is happier with no stuff on and it's easy to get accustomed to the idea of really au naturel no-makeup look. Fast,too especially when a certain divine cat requires breakfast ASAP.

Love to all and mellow melting,we hope,of all this snow.

meowy love xoxo

Regular Contributor

Hey Di--nope,never got to The Hub,sadly, but I was a regular at The Cellar dance club and later,Dugan's Bistro,with that zinc dance floor,such fun. I am better off being on my own two feet,without skates,skis,or other moving and rolling things!!

Dance on!

Respected Contributor
On 3/26/2015 Silver Lining said:

We are both safe! Luckily, Kitty was so scared she just went limp......allowed me to take the sweater off, and I sorta shook her out of it. Good thing, too, 'cause she already bought me a candlelight compact from Skinn with her allowance..............

She's so thoughtful! Oh, that reminds me, I've been wanting to ask you about those Herkiemer 'diamond' quartz earrings she bought you for Christmas. I wanted them but waited too late and the price went up about thirty bucks and no free s&h. I keep checking for a clearance deal.
Respected Contributor
On 3/26/2015 Argyll said:

Hello Beauties,

A "sister" cat-lover pal of mine told me a cute kitty story: she asked her vet why the cat's whiskers were so long; the vet said "A cat's whiskers are as wide as the cat." Beep-beep...

This winter has been so dry that makeup looked more like "flake-up" so for most of the time,I just slathered on moisturizer and only wore mascara (of course!) and guess what? My skin is happier with no stuff on and it's easy to get accustomed to the idea of really au naturel no-makeup look. Fast,too especially when a certain divine cat requires breakfast ASAP.

Love to all and mellow melting,we hope,of all this snow.

meowy love xoxo

Hi, Argyll. That beep beep made me think of people in grocery stores zooming around on those motorized things. A lady was backing up and I almost didn't hear the beep beep in time to run. On the make-up thing, I have better results with make-up in warmer months when I'm greasier.
Regular Contributor
My usual grocery store has a Senior Discount day (5% off the whole tab) and it is a traffic jam of motorized carts and trikes! Toss in the kids' carts like giant plastic toys and you really have to keep your eyes on the road,oops,aisle. Meow love
Honored Contributor

Silver.......I have been saving my herk earrings for summer, since they are so cool (temperature wise) looking. I guess the time is here, since it was 95 yesterday. I'm not ready for a heat wave in quite this early, tho(!)

Argyll.......I was wondering why Kitty's whiskers have grown so long recently......I guess to match the rest of her.....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Sunday Morning Greetings

Wishing everyone a very pleasant,peaceful and pawsome day and hoping that all is well with you and your precious furbabies too.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor
On 3/27/2015 Argyll said: My usual grocery store has a Senior Discount day (5% off the whole tab) and it is a traffic jam of motorized carts and trikes! Toss in the kids' carts like giant plastic toys and you really have to keep your eyes on the road,oops,aisle. Meow love
Your description is so true! Sometimes I feel like I went to a race track or to Disneyworld instead of a grocery store.