Trusted Contributor

Was Dana on tonight with something.????   What do you think?

Super Contributor

Re: Help with Perricone please

She was on with A-288336 precision Reverse cream with bonus for $249.00 I do like the product line, but have not made up my mind about this.  That's a lot of money. I have a lot of other pericone products I think I will use up first.

Trusted Contributor

Well the first payment is only $45 and if it is not good we can send it back.

Trusted Contributor

Yes it is bad why would our Golden Collection that is normally $495 the best?  Also I think there is a TSV September 3 for Perricone.  What will that have in it.

Super Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

Yes it is bad why would our Golden Collection that is normally $495 the best?  Also I think there is a TSV September 3 for Perricone.  What will that have in it.

I think there are 2, 2 oz. jars of neuropeptide moisturizers and the neuropeptide cream a.k.a. Liquid gold for 199.99.  I think I am saving my money for this one rather than the $249.00 cream.

asltw

Respected Contributor

I am saving for the 9/16 Perricone TSV as well.

My skin loves this line and my skin (like Mikey in the old Life cereal commercial) doesnt like anything.

Occasional Contributor

I am trying to decide the difference between this new Reserve product that Dana said was exclusive to QVC, and the new Multi-Action Overnight Treatment on the Perricone site for $115.  They seem to me to have the exact same ingredients and both are 2 oz.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DowntonAbbey @thoma @maestra @ASLTW @Rose429

LOL! Stop putting the word "Perricone" in the title of your thread! I can't say no to a new Perricone product and you all aren't helping! You are enabling me. ha!

Okay, I didn't see this presentation. Went to the item number and for some reason my computer isn't loading the video. Bummer!

But I read the ingredients and they are awesome! I love the Signature Reserve I've been using (auto-delivery is finished for this one) and have great results with almost everything he puts out there from his Reserve. 

This has eggshell membrane, acyl-glutathione, DMAE, alpha lipoic acid, etc. I have used the OVM (eggshell membrane) with great success. I love the acyl-glutathione, particularly for the eyelids. I just finished the liquid DMAE/Alpha Lipoic Acid duo that I got over a year ago. So I'm thinking that this has everything in it that I was already using with success!

What is Phos-E that is in this new product?

One of the things I have used that I don't feel worked that well was the DMAE Firming Pads. In theory they should have been great, but I think because the pads dry out a little every time you open the jar, they are not as saturated with DMAE as when I was using the liquid form. So I stopped auto delivery on that. I still have half a jar of the pads, but am not sure if they are doing any good at this point.

Think I will get this new product but not the TSV coming up. 

Super Contributor

@thoma wrote:

I am trying to decide the difference between this new Reserve product that Dana said was exclusive to QVC, and the new Multi-Action Overnight Treatment on the Perricone site for $115.  They seem to me to have the exact same ingredients and both are 2 oz.  

Good eye Thoma!!  They certainly are!........Hmmmmmmmmm???

asltw

Trusted Contributor

Thank you and if that is the TSV for September 3 I will not be getting that.  I hate the 2 ounce sizes.  I prefer the big sizes.    I don't think the Sub D neck is helping me at all?  I am going to wait until the jar is empty and it is half full now.  I should see some improvement on my neck and it has not helped with my double chin or trying to be double chin, it is getting to be a double chin in a way.  Flabby some.  not hanging bad yet.