Respected Contributor

Re: Help me find a new HG mascara - Please :)

@ValentinaA  Ok, everyone is screaming this one so I NEED to at least try it. Where is the best place to get it. Maybe that I can get quicker shipping, i don't have time to get back to the Ulta near me, it's over a hour drive and I only get to do that maybe once a year, just not enough time on my weekends.

Occasional Contributor

I get it at HSN for $24 with free shipping and free sample of eyeliner.

Valued Contributor

Hi Sandygirl ; you can find W3ll People Cosmetics at their website . They are based in Texas where they have a studio I live in New York so I order from their website . The are also sold on Birchbox and Detox Market websites

Trusted Contributor

Another vote for Benefit's They're Real mascara.  Stays on and not difficult to remove.  For un days,I am loving their bright blue mascara.  Let us know what you choose and how you like it!

Respected Contributor

I have tried most of the  ''high end'' mascaras out there and while I do like Benefit They're Real I only like that  in the mini size tube, easier to handle.

My all time favorite though is definitely CG clump crusher in the thick fat green tube. I didn't try it for a long time because I have always hated the curved wands but in this one for some reason it works great? My lashes stay soft which I love plus there is no clumping and no flaking. It stays and looks great till I wash it off.

Honored Contributor

Sandgirl,  Here are a few suggestions:

More Than Mascara by Estee Lauder - conditions the lashes too.

Bobbi Brown - Everything Mascara or No Smudge Mascara

Maybelline Lash Discovery

Good Luck with your search.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I like Maybelline Lash Sensational WATERPROOF version.  Holds a great curl and looks awesome!  Get compliments on my lashes.  I used to love telescopic shocking extensions waterproof before it was d/c'd.  

Valued Contributor

I am a fickle girl when it comes to mascara. However, I DO have a few faves. One is Trish McEVoy's Lash Curling mascara. It's one of those "tubular" mascaras, so if you know you don't like them then disregard. I love it. Makes my lashes last all day. Easy to remove but stays put. 

Trusted Contributor

I see you've gotten a lot of recommendations for Benefit's They're Real. It IS a great mascara, but I'm pretty sure it has a plastic applicator. I know you mentioned that in your original post. It works well for me, but it's not a bristley-fiber like brush, almost positive it's plastic, with a round ball on the end. I only like the travel size, the full size dries out before I can finish it. 

Contributor

I know everyone has been recommending Benefit's They're Real, but I have a bad time with it smudging when I wear any type of under eye concealer. If you have an Ulta near-by they sell a sample size for $12, it's a pretty good size tube.