Respected Contributor

Re: Have you ever finished a full size Laura Geller blush?

Yes, a few really.  I use Ethreal Rose blush and you can put a lot on without overdoing.  I stocked up actually when she had a sale on her site.  I keep one at home and at work.  My last one I had to get a split pan because she doesn't make ER in a full pan anymore.  I bought my last off Ebay.

I really wish she would make this color again!

Respected Contributor

I've hit pan on probably 2 full size blushes, plus 3-4 minis. While I switch up seasonally, I tend to wear the same blush most days during that season.

Now, Balance & Brighten? I've lost count of how many of those I've used up! Like someone else said, I scrape the last of any pan up with my fingernail to use every last bit.

Respected Contributor

i use her B&B more in summer as foundation and as touch-up powder in winter. For the B&Bronze as a tan enhancer in summer and light blush in winter.

I never worry about powder going bad, more trouble to be had not cleaning brushes often. 

Respected Contributor

Never a blush.

Honored Contributor

I bought Laura's Baby Cakes Blush Palette in March of 2010 and still haven't made a dent in the thing.  I'm wondering if I should start thinking about leaving it to someone should I expire.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

I've had her Balance & Brighten and Bronze & Brighten go bad on me before. The yellow pigments get more yellow and the formulas just don't look good on so I tossed them. It took three years, not stored in the bathroom. Blush I have sadly had to toss most of Laura's because my skin has aged and has sun damage the glow and sheen of her blushes really highlights my flaws.

Honored Contributor

I've never used up a full size LG Blush.  They do seem to last forever.

Frequent Contributor

never