Honored Contributor

Re: Have you ever done this?

@itsmagic wrote:

A couple days ago I put on my sunglasses after leaving a store and after a bit thought to myself - one eye seems more shaded than the other. Got to my car and took them off and one of the lenses had fallen out. I wondered why everyone was looking at me funny!

Woman LOLWoman LOLSmiley EmbarassedWoman LOL

omg...I'm peein'Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Not so very long ago I went out, with what I thought was full make-up. I walked into a restaurant to meet my friends who laughed hysterically and told me to look in the mirror.

I had red lipliner around my lips to match the color of the lipstick I never put on, THAT was attractive!

Always something isn't it? LOL

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@IMW wrote:

Went to work as a high school teacher, standing in front of 5 classes wearing 2 different shoes in different colors. 

No one said anything, the kids thought I was nuts anyway.

@IMWAs a HS teacher also, I did that exactly!  I had a black pair of Nina kid heels and a duplicate navy pair.  I looked down and had on one of each!  Luckily, I had on a longer skirt so no one noticed!

Honored Contributor

A certain fast food restaurant we frequent has triangle shaped signs for the restrooms.  I see a triangle and I think skirt, that is the ladies room.  Three times I've done this, I wake up when I see the urinals. So far I haven't surprised any gentlemen.   

Valued Contributor

The visor mirror is great at pointing out stray hairs for sure, Reba!!! Sometimes I think I need to daily go sit in the car and pluck all the chin, neck and upper lip hairs!

Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

No...but one morning when I made hubby's lunch...I forgot to put meat on his sandwich. Just gave him mustard on bread Woman LOL

@Nataliesgramma

I can just imagine the look on DH's face when he opened his 'special' lunch, LOL!

Smiley MSN Emoticon 155.gif

This is just so funny.  I love these types of posts.

Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

@IMW wrote:

Went to work as a high school teacher, standing in front of 5 classes wearing 2 different shoes in different colors. 

No one said anything, the kids thought I was nuts anyway.

LOL.  I can just picture it 😂

Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ID2wrote:

I rarely wear foundation so that wouldn't have been so horrible for me. Once in a while I forget to wear mascara. I always start my face with my eyebrows and eyes, I thought everyone did it this way.

Same; I try to consistently do mine "from the top down" so I remember:  brows/eyes, cheeks, lips.

Respected Contributor

When I'm driving to work, I'll look in the rear view mirror at my lips, and I've noticed a few times how uneven my lip liner is. I can't for the life of me, understand why I don't notice it at home when I'm finishing my makeup??!! I have very full lips naturally, so it's very noticeable. LOL. 

Honored Contributor

@Reba055wrote:

I've never done that but I can say that every time look at myself in my visor mirror I scare myself to death with my stray eyebrow hairs!  It never looks that bad inside, but oh boy, sad. 

Had to give up waxing due to sensitive skin. Guess I need to find a threading place quick. I'm not doing a very good job plucking 😊

Try doing 'em by a window; daylight helps a lot. Woman Happy