Contributor

Has anyone tried the new Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel or Mask?

I have used his other products and like most of them.

I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies have tried it yet?

I have only seen it at Sephora.

Does anyone know if it will be presented here on 4/29 during his shows? TIA

Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried the new Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel or Mask?

On paula's choice beautypedia she has rated the older PTR masks as being overpriced and underperforming.

She did rate many products higher, but noted.......

"After all that glowing praise there are a few embarrassing missteps to avoid, such as products that contain hydrogen peroxide, which can cause free-radical damage and hurt skin; irritating acne products that contain sulfur; unimpressive masks (odd for a spa-oriented line); and a bumper crop of products claiming to affect expression lines and wrinkles in a manner similar to cosmetic corrective procedures."

I wouldn't imagine his new rose mask to differ much from his approach in the past.

Regular Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried the new Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel or Mask?

I agree with you Irishrose136. I used some of his products for years until Paula released her NAVS list of companies that test on animals. I was shocked to see him there and will not be ordering from him again. I had him sized up as an animal lover. Wrong. $$$ lover.

Respected Contributor

The PTR cleansing gel I have is the anti-aging with glycolic and salicylic acids & fruit extracts. I needed a small travel sized bottle of cleanser on a trip and I'm totally underwhelmed.

Instead I've made a bottle of Wen 613 specifically to use as a face wash. Works great with the Clarisonic, too.

Contributor

Thank you so much for your advice and information.

But, I was still wondering if anyone has tried this new product?