Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried the New SugarPlum Ombre Blush from It Cosmetics?

The colors look gorgeous, and I love my Coral Flush Ombre Blush, just curious if anyone has this one or has seen it in person?

Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried the New SugarPlum Ombre Blush from It Cosmetics?

I have it and it's very shimmery.  If you like shimmer, it's a good one.  I also have the Je Na Sais Quoi and for me it is more satin and I like it better.  I am a matte blush girl.  Shimmer is not what I like.

Honored Contributor

@smileshannon wrote:

I have it and it's very shimmery.  If you like shimmer, it's a good one.  I also have the Je Na Sais Quoi and for me it is more satin and I like it better.  I am a matte blush girl.  Shimmer is not what I like.

Thanks SmileShannon,

I prefer a matter blush as well, I think I will take a look at it at Ulta, the next time I am there.....

Super Contributor

I've been waiting for it to come back in stock. I'm glad it's shimmery, anxious to try it. Thanks for posting.
Frequent Contributor

I have it and love it. It does not come out shimmery on me. Maybe I'm not using a lot, or with all the blending I do the shimmer goes away. It does look very shimmery in the pan though. It's the perfect plum color for me. I have the Jen Ne Sais Quoi as well and I like it but I don't love it.

Respected Contributor

I have it on today in fact. When I first saw it in Ulta I thought that it might not work for me with the shimmer. However, I am really like and I am not young either. I am 66 but I am able to wear it quite well.  The  color can be adjusted since it has 3 different levels of color depth.

Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies. I think I will have to take a look in person at Ulta, and maybe try it on to see it on...I appreciate your replies!