Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried the LG filter finish radiance setting powder? A275261

It looks very pretty. Can anyone chime in with their thoughts if they've used this? TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried the LG filter finish radiance setting powder? A275261

I purchased it months ago and I don't use it every day, but it's a nice product.  It's not an illuminizer but a setting powder.  It sort of gives you a suttle nice glow to your face.  I do have to say I recently purchased on HSN the Ready to Wear Setting Powder and it's far superior to Laura's.  The Ready to Wear looks like it gives you a second skin.  You look like you have a face with no imperfections and your skin looks nice and smooth.  I much prefer that product to Laura's.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought this recently when Ulta had it on sale for half price for one day only.  I haven't used it yet on my face and may not even use it for that as I think it might be a little too "glowy". 

However, I had seen this at Ulta before and bought it to use as eye shadow colors.  Think the peach and yellow shades could be used under the brow and all of them over the eyelid.  Sometimes when I use a color on my lid I like to put a lighter shade of it in the middle of my lid, right above the lash line to "highlight" that area.  These will be perfect for that.  It's easy to pull out just one shade with an eye shadow brush.

Trusted Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I purchased it months ago and I don't use it every day, but it's a nice product.  It's not an illuminizer but a setting powder.  It sort of gives you a suttle nice glow to your face.  I do have to say I recently purchased on HSN the Ready to Wear Setting Powder and it's far superior to Laura's.  The Ready to Wear looks like it gives you a second skin.  You look like you have a face with no imperfections and your skin looks nice and smooth.  I much prefer that product to Laura's.  

Hey @BlingQueen022 hugs...and have you tried Skinn's Dream Finish? It is by far and away the BEST finishing powder I have ever used! I will have to check out the RTW one as well as one I read about alot by RMCA...I read about some French one that everyone raves about...forget the name...but it was fancied by movie stars for many decades...wish I could remember the name of it..I will go hunting and update if I find it...

Esteemed Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Hey @BlingQueen022 hugs...and have you tried Skinn's Dream Finish? It is by far and away the BEST finishing powder I have ever used! I will have to check out the RTW one as well as one I read about alot by RMCA...I read about some French one that everyone raves about...forget the name...but it was fancied by movie stars for many decades...wish I could remember the name of it..I will go hunting and update if I find it...

@Krissy_1968 Hi Krissy.  You know it's funny you mentioned Dimitri's Dream Finish.  I was looking at that online the other day and I'm interested in purchasing that.  I was waiting for the next time he's on Evine in September to order it due to sales and shipping costs.  It's offered for purchase now by itself.  That's my top item to be purchased when he comes back.  I'm glad you love it.  Now I'm really anxious to try it.  That's definately top on my list of items to get during the September shows.  If you order the RTW Skin Perfector compact, I have to say the brush is the best I've had with any compact I've purchased and that includes any brush I ever received from even IT Cosmetics.  Both the product and the brush was a great buy.  After you use the RTW product I swear you'll think you grew a second skin.  With your glowing comments about Dimitri's product I will be ordering it.  Thanks for your post.  Enjoy the weekend.  

Regular Contributor

I have it and I really like it. To me, it just gives a soft finish look to my makeup and it is a product I would definitely buy again.