Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried bye bye pores? Opinion please.

I was tempted by the presentation (especially the compact one) but read some reviews that IT powders are very white and I wondered if any of you beauty experts have used this and can give me your opinions please.  Thanks so much!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried bye bye pores? Opinion please.

I purchased  and and had to return the product. I am AA, and for my skintone it was not clear as advertised. It gave me a chalky/ashy appearance.

Respected Contributor

I also felt it was chalky/ashy. However, the brush is amazing, so I kept the kit just to have the brush.
Esteemed Contributor

I have used both the loose powder and the new compact and I love them equally. I have medium-toned skin and don't find that it makes my skin ashy or white at all. What it does for me is perfect my foundation, like a fine seal over it. Won't go without it!
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Contributor

I tried it and although I liked the formula, it was very white/chalky on me even with lots of blending.  I wish they would come out with a tinted formula because the powder itself is great!

Trusted Contributor

Same for me - too white.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

I am very fair and the loose kind was too white for me, and the powder irritated my eyes no matter how hard I tried to keep it from flying around and into them.  

I got the recent TSV that includes a pressed version of this powder and I love it.  Not too white, no powder to breathe in and get in my eyes, and perfects my foundation.  

Respected Contributor

I recently got the pressed after being on a long waitlist, and I do like it.  It only takes a "tiny" bit on the brush to do your entire face.  It is nice to have a pressed form to take along in your purse.

What I "really" like is mixing the white HD (powder) and the bronzer HD (powder) together, and putting it back into the jar.  A little trial & error, and I have a finishing powder that matches my skintone.  I recently bought the Illumination powder, and mixed just a little into my concoction, and I like it even better.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

I just recently bought the loose version and really love it. So for the price and because of the brush I just bought the pressed version but haven't received it yet. I can't wait to try it. I noticed a little goes a long way and it does just blur the skin. I read a lot of reviews and debated on getting it but decided to do it anyway and don't regret it.

Respected Contributor

I have both the loose and compact and love them. I have a light/medium complexion with dry skin ( use moisturizer which can be shiny). I use very little and it really does blur your pores. The brush that came with it is wonderful.