Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried Laura Geller's Luscious Liquid Lipstick??

The two colors look really pretty!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried Laura Geller's Luscious Liquid Lipstick??

Hi Candlequeen! Yes, I have Cherry Almond (warm-toned brownish mauve) and Buttercream (very light pearlized peach) from prior TSVs.  The texture is very thin and silky - with a satin finish that dries down a bit to semi-matte. They are not long lasting, but I don't mind that at all; they last about as long as your average lipstick. There is also a Cherry Red color, but I skipped that AD shipment. There are tons of them on ebay, though, in all three colors. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Karena wrote:

Hi Candlequeen! Yes, I have Cherry Almond (warm-toned brownish mauve) and Buttercream (very light pearlized peach) from prior TSVs.  The texture is very thin and silky - with a satin finish that dries down a bit to semi-matte. They are not long lasting, but I don't mind that at all; they last about as long as your average lipstick. There is also a Cherry Red color, but I skipped that AD shipment. There are tons of them on ebay, though, in all three colors. Smiley Wink

Thanks Karena, My fried, I had to change my name from JMFINLEY001 ....I ordered the Cherry Almond off of Ebay and should get it in a few days. If I like it I will also get the Buttercream as that looks really pretty for this time of year especially.! Thanks for your reply. Good to "see you"!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Meant to say-Karena my friend-typing much too fast I think! LOL!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Meant to say-Karena my friend-typing much too fast I think! LOL!

Oh hi, JMFINLEY, my friend!!!!!!  Sooooo good to "see" you!!! glad I know your new name!!! Smiley Very Happy I hope you love Cherry Almond!!! 

Honored Contributor

No. Does the Cherry Almond taste like cherry almond? I'd buy that!

Trusted Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

No. Does the Cherry Almond taste like cherry almond? I'd buy that!

Hi ChynnaBlue - No, it doesn't taste like Cherry Almond unfortunately. Smiley Wink