Honored Contributor

Has anyone purchased beauty items from Cut & Blow

I stumbled across this site while googling. The price for the product I was searching for was very good, and they're offering free shipping. I haven't signed up yet because I can't seem to find any info or reviews about the site.

Any help would be much appreciated. Mostly, I want to know whether it's legitimate.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone purchased beauty items from Cut & Blow

Anyone?????

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Sorry, never heard of it!

Honored Contributor

I've never heard of it either.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Check out their prices -- www.cutandblow.com

Honored Contributor

I would suggest going to the Better Business Bureau's website and looking them up. I've done that several times. It's very helpful.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 NickNack said:

I would suggest going to the Better Business Bureau's website and looking them up. I've done that several times. It's very helpful.

It's apparently a flash sale site, or at least that's how it was originally advertised. Everything on the site seems to be deeply discounted right now (a $66 Eve Lom cleanser for $36). They have a FB page, but I get nothing when googling "cutandblow.com BBB."

There is contact information, including a telephone number, and the site is set up very professionally.

And free 3-day shipping on all orders.

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}I heard they have very unsanitary conditions in their warehouse. I would never purchase from them.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Just an FYI to passersby here: A poster started a thread here entitled "Have you tried Laura Mercier moisture supreme foundation." Another poster replied with information about a different LM foundation that she likes that is housed in a jar.

I posted a comment, not a reply, suggesting that there are better delivery systems than a jar for foundation. It's my opinion that a tube for a cream or a pump dispenser for a liquid is more sanitary and effective in prolonging the effectiveness of the product. This is what I posted: "I personally would not want to use a foundation that's housed in a jar. It just creeps me out to think of sticking my fingers in there. It can't be very sanitary. If I wanted a cream formula, I'd look for one in a tube; if I wanted liquid, I like the ones in a pump dispenser."

That was the entirety of my comment, but the poster who posted about the jar foundation apparently took great offense at my opinion and ranted incoherently, calling me Ms. Sanitary or something like that, went on about how I always respond to her posts in a negative way (I haven't had any interaction with this poster for ages), and claimed that it's obvious that I don't like her and that the feeling is mutual.

Her post has since been deleted. But obviously, she feels the need to continue this inane and juvenile behavior now on my thread here.

Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 KatCat1 said:

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}I heard they have very unsanitary conditions in their warehouse. I would never purchase from them.

so who is the one that needs to grow up?