Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone purchased SKINN Plasma Fusion Full Coverage Foundation?

If you take a look at the reviews at Evine for the different Skinn offerings, you'll get some good information. I like the plasma foundation in the small jar (the best match for my skin is "Cool Buff"), and the full-coverage stick foundation is good, too (I wear the "Fair" in that).

I have pale, dry, sensitive skin, have "winter" coloring, dark hair streaked with gray and white, and  am "senior-plus." I always wear a moisturizer under my foundation and rotate Suzanne Somers organic moisturizer, Adrienne's SCA 5 Essentials Creme, and Skinn's 24-hour Youth Preservation Cream -- whatever I'm in the mood for that day.

I am hoping that the Skinn foundation is noncomedogenic because I sometimes break out when I wear the Skinn foundation more than a couple of days in a row, so not sure if it's the foundation that's causing it. I spread the plasma foundations with the brush Dimitri recommends.

Both versions are very creamy and smooth and create a flawless foundation. I hope it will work for you if you decide to try it.

Valued Contributor

If you are considering the Hydrator TTV - I think that is an awesome kit. I have all of it except the new mist. Highly Recommend SKINN line!
Honored Contributor

@Monday 3 wrote:

Thank you all for your input.  What are your thoughts on Today's Top Value for the skin care collection?

@Monday 3  It's a great value and excellent products if you tend to be dry.  I use the Stem Rejen every day and the Rose Noir Balm as needed.  The Youth Preservation Cream provided more moisture than I need.  The Flash Flood spray is brand new so there's no feedback on that yet.