Super Contributor

Has anyone bought any Jo Malone fragrances lately?

I have not, but that's only because I have what I need for right now. Just a couple of days ago I reached for English Pear & Freesia and was reminded how much I love it, especially in the spring and summer. My all-time favorite that I wear year-round is Orange Blossom.

I noticed that JM re-introduced White Jasmine and Mint in the latest collection, which I already own and like to use in the summer.

How about you?

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone bought any Jo Malone fragrances lately?

I purchased Pomegranate Noir a couple of months ago which I absolutely love & received a sample of the White Jasmine & Mint which I actually liked. I was not sure about the Jasmine at first but the mint cuts it just right & it is lovely. There is such a awesome selection of Jo's fragrances -- something for everyone. Nordstrom is very generous at giving samples that you ask for too.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I love peony and blush..... It's a light floral girly scent. I just bought the body wash in this scent and love it as well.
Trusted Contributor

I love Nectarine Blossom & Honey the best of the 3 I've I've tried so far. The next one I want to try is Peony & Blush Suede.

Disclaimer, I haven't ever been to a Jo Malone counter where I could sniff out the real Jo Malone fragrances. The ones I have are dupes in roll on by Hayward Enterprises so I honestly don't know how they compare. Based on other dupes by Hayward where I do own the real deals, I bet they are pretty darn spot on close.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

I wanted to get some of the London Rain scents, but I've got to pay for a bridesmaid dress and airfare/hotel to be in a friend's wedding and didn't want both expenses. When they came out I didn't even go and smell them so that I wouldn't be tempted.

Contributor

Why do I remember that Jo Malone is no longer Jo Malone? I think I she sold it and if you want real Jo Malone it goes under a different name. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks, Babe
Contributor

I think I remember Jo Malone sold her company and she is no longer associated with the company. She has started her own company in London. Don't know the name Babe
Contributor

After looking forever, I finally found it ! Jo Malone was bought in 1999 by Estée Lauder. Lauder also owns Smashbox plus many more we'll know companies. Babe
Contributor

I was a huge Nutmeg and Ginger fan years ago, but haven't worn any JM in ages. The last one I was tempted by was Blackberry and Bay, but I ended up buying Diptyque L'Ombre dans L'eau instead.

Trusted Contributor

Jo Malone's new venture is Jo Loves. I still like Jo Malone products and can't wait until her new line hits here in the States. I love that you can create a new scent by mixing her products if you choose too.