Respected Contributor

Has Anyone Used Ready To Wear Cosmetics on HSN?

This cosmetic line is so afordiable and the items look really nice. Yesterday they had a nice baked summmer collection looks the same as LG's but much cheaper. Made in Italy just like LG says. What are your opinions. Thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Used Ready To Wear Cosmetics on HSN?

I've always been curious about this line too. Watching today and the lash extensions look amazing.
Esteemed Contributor

I've tried Ready to Wear mascara and lipstick. I was disappointed in both: mascara went dry and lipstick not moisturizing enough for me.

Valued Contributor

I bought their 6 pack lip stick Christmas set last year...half were colors I could wear; half were not.  The lip sticks were fair.  Didn't return; but would not repurchase them.

Honored Contributor

I tried the Skin Perfection Serum Foundation several months ago but I did not care for it. 

I ordered the Brow Sketcher a couple days ago. It is on extended delivery. 

Regular Contributor

If you have a beauty  brands near you, they carry  this line.  Just like ulta the have the usual  coupon off.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have only used the eyleash extension fibers.  I like them.  The new Physician's Formula mascara comes with a separate tube with exactly the same fibers if you want to try those out first.

And, not to hijack the thread, but is the vendor for Ready to Wear different?  I haven't seen a presentation in awhile, but I remember a taller, dark haired gentleman as the vendor.

Super Contributor

I have used many of the RTW products and liked almost all of them.  The serum foundation is fantastic! The couture bronzer and finishing powder are really good.  Loved the mascara and eye shadows.  The ONLY thing I did not like of the RTW line is the stick foundations. 

Respected Contributor

I have used the eye shadow and blush and it's pretty good. I bought mine from Hautelook though for next to nothing.
Contributor

I used Ready to Wear Lash Extensions years ago and loved them.Thinking of ordering them again.