Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@HappyDaze, I am sorry to hear about your pup and your having been sick as well. It sounds as if you are making good choices for the little one.

@suzyQ3thank you for your kind words. It means alot to me. I meant to tell you that I was finally able to get the medicine mama balm and I really like it. It has helped save my skin from chapping in our horribly cold weather. I really like how it absorbs so quickly, just like you said. My husband likes the scent and comments on it every time I have it on my face. He says I smell like candles and he likes that scent. What a weirdo, lol. Anyway, good stuff. I ran out of PC's moisture boost oil and just been using that instead and it is working out great so not sure if I will reorder the moisture boost oil even though I love it. We'll see but so far just happy using the medicine mama.

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

@HappyDaze, I've been pretty MIA from the boards lately, so I'm just seeing all of this!! So sorry about you and your sweet pup. Hoping you are both on the mend. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and sending hugs!! HeartHeart

@FUTUREthank you, my friend. I truly appreciate it. My pups mean so much to me so it has been difficult.  I hope you are doing well and just taking a break from the boards because you are are busy doing other things and not because of anything major. Take care and thanks for the thoughts and prayes for my boy. It means alot. Heart

I totally understand -- our pups are our babies, too, and we love and treat them as such!! Smiley Wink Just been busy lately. Good things, and life, and just busy!! Hugs!!!

@FUTUREso glad to hear you are doing well and good things in your life keeping you busy. Oh I wanted to tell you thanks again for that Sonia slanted liner brush you recommended a few years ago. I love that darn brush! I use it for everything, including applying oil at the base of my eyelashes to keep them long and strong. It is so precise. Love it!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze So happy to hear the your pup is recovering well!  Let us know how he does with the prosthetic.  At 140 pounds, you've got a big pup on your hands.  My largest is 100 and I thought that I had my hands full!  Beekman will be on this weekend, so hopefully you'll be able to take a break and enjoy the goats!

Honored Contributor

@Linmothank you and fortunately, my dogs are big gentle giants so they aren't really a handful unless, of course, I need to half carry them up the ramp into the car, lol. We go back on the 1st to have his surgery site looked at to make sure all is healing correctly and to do some measurements for his prosthetic and get the info on his schedule for chemo.
Thanks for the heads up about the Beekmans being on- I probably don't have to work this weekend so it will be nice to maybe just relax and veg out watching some Beekman shows. It has been a long time since I've been able to do something like that. Are you looking to pick anything up? Anything new and interesting I've missed? I would live a ylang ylang and tuberose perfume or laundry detergent. That isn't too much to ask for is it? Smiley Very Happy I don't need any more soap or wipes at this point.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

@HappyDaze, I've been pretty MIA from the boards lately, so I'm just seeing all of this!! So sorry about you and your sweet pup. Hoping you are both on the mend. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and sending hugs!! HeartHeart

@FUTUREthank you, my friend. I truly appreciate it. My pups mean so much to me so it has been difficult.  I hope you are doing well and just taking a break from the boards because you are are busy doing other things and not because of anything major. Take care and thanks for the thoughts and prayes for my boy. It means alot. Heart

I totally understand -- our pups are our babies, too, and we love and treat them as such!! Smiley Wink Just been busy lately. Good things, and life, and just busy!! Hugs!!!

@FUTUREso glad to hear you are doing well and good things in your life keeping you busy. Oh I wanted to tell you thanks again for that Sonia slanted liner brush you recommended a few years ago. I love that darn brush! I use it for everything, including applying oil at the base of my eyelashes to keep them long and strong. It is so precise. Love it!

Is that not the best $7-8 bucks you've spent??? Lol! It's HG for me!! Glad you love it. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: HappyDaze, read this

[ Edited ]

@Linmo@nyc1j @AmericanBulldogMom and others, just wanted to let you know that my dog's lymph node did NOT have any sign of cancer and the margins from his amputation are clear! Great news for him! Wednesday we go for a checkup and discuss chemo and do measurements for his prosthetic. I am hoping we get cleared to start swimming again so we keep him healthy and strong. I am just so very thankful that he has no sign of metastasis anywhere - we are so lucky! He is doing really well and his limb is completley healed already- I think the doctors are goingi to be shocked Wednesday! Anyway, thanks for all the well wishes! Heart

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze Yay! Yay! Yay!!! That's such awesome news and a huge blessing! Hoping and praying the rest of the treatment course goes well!

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@HappyDaze Yay! Yay! Yay!!! That's such awesome news and a huge blessing! Hoping and praying the rest of the treatment course goes well!

Thanks @FUTURE! I hope all goes well too for the rest of his treatment. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. My sweet boy means so much to me. Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: HappyDaze, read this

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze That is great news!   I hope that all continues to go well - keep us posted!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Linmothank you and fortunately, my dogs are big gentle giants so they aren't really a handful unless, of course, I need to half carry them up the ramp into the car, lol. We go back on the 1st to have his surgery site looked at to make sure all is healing correctly and to do some measurements for his prosthetic and get the info on his schedule for chemo.
Thanks for the heads up about the Beekmans being on- I probably don't have to work this weekend so it will be nice to maybe just relax and veg out watching some Beekman shows. It has been a long time since I've been able to do something like that. Are you looking to pick anything up? Anything new and interesting I've missed? I would live a ylang ylang and tuberose perfume or laundry detergent. That isn't too much to ask for is it? Smiley Very Happy I don't need any more soap or wipes at this point.

@HappyDazeI didn't pick up anything during the Beekman shows.  I stocked up during the holiday specials, so there wasn't really anything that I needed.  I thought about getting another set of body butter duos, but the ylang ylang was sold out by the time that I checked it.  Since March is their anniversary, I'm hoping there will be some terrific deals then!