Honored Contributor

Re: HappyDaze Ardency Inn on HL

@Jen44 wrote:

@HappyDaze  Best wishes for you (and your doggy) in the coming weeks!  Try to rest and take care of yourself, so you can have a speedy recovery.

@Jen44 thank you so much! Heart

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

@HappyDaze  Best wishes for you (and your doggy) in the coming weeks!  Try to rest and take care of yourself, so you can have a speedy recovery.

@Jen44 thank you so much! Heart

@HappyDaze  You are so very welcome!  :-)

Regular Contributor

I was the one who posted the recommendation about the mascara. So far it is still the closest I have found to Mally's mascara that I loved for more dramatic look. It is also the only mascara that I have never gotten any black under my eyes throughout the day. With all that being said it does dry out quickly so I still feel like I haven't found the perfect mascara. I warm the tube up in my hands before applying after reading that tip in a review.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers over the next several weeks. Please keep us updated, if you can! Hope little puppy gets better in the meantime. I know how stressful it can be when one of them isn't doing well. We are all here for support and encouragement!

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@HappyDaze, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers over the next several weeks. Please keep us updated, if you can! Hope little puppy gets better in the meantime. I know how stressful it can be when one of them isn't doing well. We are all here for support and encouragement!

@FUTURE thank you so much, my friend. That means alot to me. HeartI am leaving Saturday and it appears both doggies have a tummy issue (the runs, ugh!!). An 8+ hour car ride should be real fun.....The one dog we have been having testing done on for 3 years now and still no answers. I just want to make him all better. Smiley Sad Anyway, I will have alot of down time so I will check in. I always enjoy your posts, Future! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MissSugarKane wrote:

I was the one who posted the recommendation about the mascara. So far it is still the closest I have found to Mally's mascara that I loved for more dramatic look. It is also the only mascara that I have never gotten any black under my eyes throughout the day. With all that being said it does dry out quickly so I still feel like I haven't found the perfect mascara. I warm the tube up in my hands before applying after reading that tip in a review.

@MissSugarKane do you think this mascara could hold up through an intense workout and sweat? I don't wear any other makeup when I workout but I do like to wear mascara since my lashes are sooooo light. Silly, I know but hey what can I say? Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

@FUTURE thank you so much, my friend. That means alot to me. HeartI am leaving Saturday and it appears both doggies have a tummy issue (the runs, ugh!!). An 8+ hour car ride should be real fun.....The one dog we have been having testing done on for 3 years now and still no answers. I just want to make him all better. Smiley Sad Anyway, I will have alot of down time so I will check in. I always enjoy your posts, Future! Smiley Happy

Have you tried pumpkin and Greek yogurt? Might not work on the one with long-standing tummy issues, but maybe on the other? One of ours gets car sick. The first car ride we took (and found out about it) was crazy! So now we do mess and all is well. Hope that clears up in the next week!! HeartSmiley HappySmiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

Have you tried pumpkin and Greek yogurt? Might not work on the one with long-standing tummy issues, but maybe on the other? One of ours gets car sick. The first car ride we took (and found out about it) was crazy! So now we do mess and all is well. Hope that clears up in the next week!! HeartSmiley HappySmiley Wink

Yeah, when the first one started having the issues I started feeding the rice and chicken with some pumpkin mixed in. This usually helps but he it has been a few days now and he is still having it every other BM. Now the other one started so it seems like a bug. I started with the chicken and rice and pumpkin for him today too. Would love for both to be over it by Saturday. Wishful thiking, lol. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

Yeah, when the first one started having the issues I started feeding the rice and chicken with some pumpkin mixed in. This usually helps but he it has been a few days now and he is still having it every other BM. Now the other one started so it seems like a bug. I started with the chicken and rice and pumpkin for him today too. Would love for both to be over it by Saturday. Wishful thiking, lol. Smiley Wink

I figured you had, but thought I'd throw it out there! Smiley Wink Hopefully it's a quick bug and you can ALL feel better soon!

Regular Contributor

@HappyDaze I think it will last through a workout. I have cried and not had it run. Sometimes if it has been a really long day of wearing it I will feel like some of it is gone from my lashes but it is never around my eyes or flaked on my face so I don't know where it would be going exactly lol. I have light lashes too so I understand. I ordered mine from Hautelook and it did take the 2-3 weeks to ship. I am on west coast so don't know if that makes a difference.

Good luck with whatever is going on.