Trusted Contributor

HappyDaze Ardency Inn on HL

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze   I promised I would let you know when this was back on HL...it is back today!

I bought the Punker Unrivaled Volume & Curl Lash Wax! I will let you know how I like it (a month or so from now knowing HL shipping Woman Frustrated) It is 9.97 plus shipping...Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: HappyDaze Ardency Inn on HL

@Krissy_1968

Have you tried their other products? (Ardency Inn)

The line looked interesting, when I saw the Q presentation, but I haven't seen it since!

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Krissy_1968

Have you tried their other products? (Ardency Inn)

The line looked interesting, when I saw the Q presentation, but I haven't seen it since!

Hi @Andreatoo I have not tried any products from this line...I had read about the mascara here on the boards and it sounded good...I am always searching for a HG mascara....I am tempted by the silicone free primer too...I may have to give that a try as well...

Trusted Contributor

@Krissy_1968 Was just thinking that I should post something because the name rang a bell. 😁 Good memory!. I'm going to try one maybe and am eyeing a few other things coming up too.  Makes it more tempting with the 3X  points going on!

Honored Contributor

WOOT!!! Thanks @Krissy_1968!!! I am going to get it but not sure if I should have it sent to my house or the place I am going to stay to recoup. I will be away for a month and I know often times HL takes forever but once in awhile they are fast. It says ships in 2-3 weeks and then usually it takes another week to get here so it may be right around the time I get home. I think I will roll the dice and have it sent home, lol. I can't wait to hear what you think! I hope I like it too.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze

What is the day?  You'll be in my thoughts.

I will be sure to send out very warm wishes & positive healing energy on the winds for you.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes what @Drythe the said!! 😁  @HappyDaze Will give me a good reason and some time to get sample stuff organized too!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze

What is the day?  You'll be in my thoughts.

I will be sure to send out very warm wishes & positive healing energy on the winds for you.

@Drythe awww thank you, my friend. My poor hubby, I'm kinda becoming a nervous wreck, lol. Silly, I know but I'm not good with these kinds of things. May 12 is the big day. Heart Oh hey I forgot to tell you- I'm having issues with one of my doggies too. Ugh. The stress of his issues isn't good for me right now. Poor sweet boy. I just want to fix him up. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

Yes what @Drythe@ the said!! 😁  @HappyDaze Will give me a good reason and some time to get sample stuff organized too!

hope your May is off to a better start @Suebdoo! I will be away from home for close to a month so no rush, lol! I am going to try to go through all my samples and other goodies during my down time. I have a couple goody boxes I want to get together for a couple people. how fun! Smiley Happy

@Krissy_1968 sorry for the digression on your thread! Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze  Best wishes for you (and your doggy) in the coming weeks!  Try to rest and take care of yourself, so you can have a speedy recovery.