Honored Contributor

I love either Marc Anthony with Argan Oil or Carol's Daughter with Monoi oil, both dry sprays, dont go on feeling very wet.

Honored Contributor

I love Carol's Daughter Monoi hairspray-light and goes on dry.

I also really like Nick's Thirst Quencher as well as Oribe's spray for Fine hair-it is great but pricey....There is one by Living Proof that I like-can't remeber the exact name something like Flexible hold spray-really good too!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Tresseme climate control finishing spray is good. Keeps your hair from getting sweaty in the heat and easy to brush your hair

Respected Contributor

Hello, fortune. Smiley Happy

Nick Chavez makes some good hairsprays.

Thirst Quencher Hairspray - Medium Hold

Advanced Volume Hairspray - Strong Hold

Flocker Extra Hold Hairspray - Extra Hold

Volumizing Extra Hold Hairspray - Extra Hold

Some of these sprays can be found at Nick's site, too.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Nick Chavez's Thirst Quencher Hairspray - just won the award on QVC's yearly Customer Choice Beauty Awards for best hairspray. I LOVE IT!!!! He has more than one hairspray, but for my fine, thin hair, I like this the best.

@World Traveler

Butting in! but very curious and was going to buy this NC Thirst Quencher spary but was not sure if it's as good as my beloved NC Amazon spray which is really the best so far. I have fine hair [losing it with lack of hormones] but it comes back, I like a bit of volume with a spray mine helps greatly however it can be a bit much - drying perhaps and hard at times. Is this one you mention a good one to hold hair in slight wind? is it even a bit oily like the glossing ones I loathe that weigh hair down? I am really wanting to dry a less drying one then my Amazon volume spray. Hope you see this and thanks!!!

It has argan oil in it. That may be why it works so well for me. I love all of Josie Maran's argan oil products, so this was a no-brainer for me. However, it does not make your hair feel oily; it actually makes my hair feel very soft, yet it holds the hair in place.

The spray is light enough on the hair so that you don't feel like you have hairspray on. But when there is a breeze out, I spray my hair with a little more.....enough so I can feel it when I touch my hair. But it is not the feel of a helmet on my head, which is what most hairsprays feel like on my head if I have to put enough to keep the hair from flying away!

In April I ordered a special of his....three hairsprays (Featherlite, Mesquite, and the Thirst Quencher). I didn't care for the Featherlite because it didn't provide enough hold for me without using most of the can! I'm now using the Mesquite, which is doing well in holding my hair; however, I still like the Thirst Quencher the best. I also purchased a combination of products from him that included the Thick and Plump hairspray, but have not tried it yet.

Hope this helps.

@World Traveler your post totally helps! just looked and will try the small can of NC's Thirst Quencher on eBay I saw - then buy the full size on here if it is good for my hair needs right now. I like to sample 1st and this is the best way if it's on eBay. Thanks so much...I need spray now that my hair is fine and losing it :/

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky