Valued Contributor

Re: Hair loss *without* WEN!

Camille, so sorry for your loss. I wish you much strength and encouragement to get through this difficult time.
Valued Contributor

Oh my goodness, CamilleP, I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I was reading your post and the others and meanwhile Max (our 5 well in June he will be 6 years old and is a big blue point Ragdoll kitty) is on the couch with me sleeping with his head nuzzled up to my thigh; he looks so peaceful. I honestly try not to think of the day he will not be with us. He is our child for all intensive purposes as we do not have a child or children of our own. Although I will never say I know exactly how you feel at this moment, my heart aches for you and tears stream down my cheeks. I send you my deepest condolences and hug as I wish there was something I could say or do to comfort you. Be kind to yourself and take each day one moment at a time. Don't think about how you will get through the next week and try not to get too far ahead of yourself, your will get through that moment when it arrives. Molly will live on in your memories and although I am sure the some memories are difficult ones I imagine you have so many memories of Molly that are wonderful. I hope in time those wonderful loving memories will bring you some sense of comfort as time passes. You are in my thoughts and prayers CamilleP.
Trusted Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss Camille. It sounds like you did everything that could be done for Molly. I lost my beloved cat last June--we had been together 14 years. I know it's rough, but it gets easier. I had to get a new furbaby and he keeps me busy!

I hope you can find it in the budget to treat yourself to some WEN. Maybe you will feel a little bit better. Like they say "fake it 'til you make it!" {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

CamilleP so sorry for the loss of Molly. You did everything for her it seems. Now it is time to take care of yourself.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

CamilleP, I'm so sorry for your loss of Molly! It sounds like you both fought hard, but God cured her in His own way. So many of us have been through these losses---and more than once. It never gets any easier, but in time the memories will make you smile instead of cry. That's what Molly would want for you.

There will be some joyful, wonderful reunions at the Rainbow Bridge when our turn comes to cross over. I plan to be covered in kitty and doggy kisses!

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.. Rainbow bridge.com has a poem that is very comforting and you can light a virtual candle for your best buddy there with his name on it. Godspeed to you and your family at this very sad time.