Honored Contributor

Re: Hair Spray - please recommend

Elnett by L'Oreal, pricey for a drug store brand.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use ISO Daily Shape Working hairspray.  Love It!

I had to change where I got my hair fixed and had bought one bottle of this for my long layered curls.  I love it because I can change a few areas with my hands and the spray lets me.  It gives light hold and no build up.  Everyone complements me on my "perfume" yet it's really light!  I order it six cans at a time whereever it's less expensive.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Calista Tools Volumizing Spray. It's pretty good holding and doesn't get hard or sticky. I need it to hold curl in her Perfector & it does a good job with fine, hard to curl hair. 

Respected Contributor

Hello, Julie23. Smiley Happy

Nick Chavez makes something called Volumizing Extra Hold Hair Spray. It's sold at QVc and Nick's site.

I'll post the item # for it on QVC below.

Nick Chavez Volumizing Extra Hold Hair Spray Item # A150816

@LilacTree, sorry Nick's hair spray didn't work for you. You should return so you can get a refund. Hope you find something else that works well for you. Or, if you like, you can come post in the Nick Chavez sub-forum and maybe someone can help find what you're looking for. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

You all are so wonderful !!!!   I really appreciate your replies.  They were very helpful.  Thank you, thank you!!

Respected Contributor

Big Red Sexy "Spray & Play".....Have used it forever and never lets me down..

I have baby fine hair and it holds it beautifully

Super Contributor

Sebastian Shaper. Have used for 20+ years!

Occasional Contributor

I Love Assie too. It hold great, yet will brush out. I get it at Targets 3.99

Contributor

I just bought Tweak'd Bye Bye Frizz a few months ago, and it's my new favorite! They have a duo on sale right now with free shipping on HSN.  I love the packaging it's so beautiful, and I love the light fragrence it doesn't have that terrible smell that hairsprays usually do.  I keep one at work and one at home. All my co-workers always ask me where I got it and come over and ask to borrow it almost everyday because it smells so nice Smiley LOL I'm actually getting some for them for Christmas so they keep their paws off mine haha

Tweak-dByeByeFrizz.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Southernfriedchick wrote:

Sebastian Shaper. Have used for 20+ years!

Shoekitty said

Ditto here.  I use a trial size bottle about every year, that is how little I use of hair spray...until now.  I am 68, and started to use this again.  As I think it helps with my curly frizzy hair, and lets my roots stand up a little for height.  I do not use it everyday.  Just every4- 5 days after I wash my hair and it is dry. I just let my hair dry into the curl, but I need a little height.   Spray holds it up

The Shaper holds, yet it isn't stiff.  With my fragile fine curly hair, most sprays break the ends off, because the spray dries it.

I also like Kendra, but just haven't bought it in a while, as Shaper works