Honored Contributor

New game is up for the Birthday Month, find it on the Arcade link.

Valued Contributor

No coupon codes....just chances to win a gift card......

I'm disliking HSN more and more these days and have moved my business to QVC and Evine Live.....

Honored Contributor

Well, you never know, you could win a gift card, I did in one of the past games. My biz is with HSN and Evine, no Q shopping for me in about 5 years, prices too high, tax, no incentives that I can ever  see.

Valued Contributor

I mainly buy Philosophy and VPH from the Q with an occasional D&C and only buy on Evine with free shipping since their shipping is sky high. Evine also started giving some coupon codes so that helps as well.  

HSN just refused to give me my Mr Rebate on a $600 computer but I always looked forward to birthday coupons for AL's vitamins.  I do a lot more shopping with coupons but my budget only allows me to purchase when there is a good deal. Birthday coupons used to be a good deal and I shopped a LOT!  

I also used to be able to switch users and play the game with my family's emails since they don't ever go on HSN but I can no longer do that.

BUT overall, it's a good thing cuz my credit card gets a break and I don't buy just to buy with a coupon so my online shopping days are dwindling.  Maybe around the holidays, I'll shop more online which does save time, aggravation, long lines and gas for me.

Honored Contributor

I also like Philosophy, but I only buy mine from the Phil site when they offer 30 to 40% off like they did last week. Also been enjoying the Phil website outlet prices. I also only buy from Evine on free shipping days. You cant beat the HSN Clearance prices.

Respected Contributor

I was excited to read this until I saw there would no longer be free shipping codes or % off codes.  I have so many of those tickets and have never used any. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks, Shel, I used to win quite a few free shipping and % off discounts. Maybe I will get lucky with a gift card. If not, it is still fun to play. Hope that you are doing well.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Well, you never know, you could win a gift card, I did in one of the past games. My biz is with HSN and Evine, no Q shopping for me in about 5 years, prices too high, tax, no incentives that I can ever  see.

HSN now charges sales tax when on-line shopping, to Ohio shoppers.  It started sometime around the first of the year.

Honored Contributor

Here in MD, we still are tax free with HSN, but only online orders. We have always paid tax on all Q orders, even on the shipping fees.  I agree, it is fun to play the game no matter what. I also have no use for the gazillion arcade points I have from previous games.

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone ever entered a Sweepstakes and one?  All I ever win  is game tickets and dont really think its worth entering.