Honored Contributor

For all you Lancome fans, HSN has a lot of good deals going on today.  I just purchased 2 Hypnose Mascara's for 35.00 (for both) - free shipping - easy pay option.  If you're running low on anything, you may want to check out HSN today.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio GalI'm always open to stocking up on Lancome mascara at (rare) special prices. Thanks for letting us know about the deals. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

For all you Lancome fans, HSN has a lot of good deals going on today.  I just purchased 2 Hypnose Mascara's for 35.00 (for both) - free shipping - easy pay option.  If you're running low on anything, you may want to check out HSN today.

I watched a portion of the show today with Colleen and Isabella Rossilini. It was interesting to hear her comments about them dumping her years ago and being asked by the current female CEO to once again represent  the line.

The new cream is getting good reviews. 

DG31650_032718_ComplexGrid_BS_Lancome.jpg

images (11).jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I watched a portion of the show today with Colleen and Isabella Rossilini. It was interesting to hear her comments about them dumping her years ago and being asked by the current female CEO to once again represent  the line.

The new cream is getting good reviews. 

DG31650_032718_ComplexGrid_BS_Lancome.jpg

images (11).jpg

@Chi-town girl  I ordered that cream today.  I’m anxious to try it.  Like you said it got good reviews, and I liked the before and after pics.  Who doesn’t want a little glow.   

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl- I saw part of the interview with Isabella Rossalini and it was really nice to see her.  She stated she first began her career with Lancome in 1982 and now she's in her 60's.  I believe she said she's 63 or 65.  I'm thrilled she's back as a spokesperson for Lancome. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 - I almost fell over when H included a few samples of this new cream in a recent order Woman LOL they usually include those useless wine club cards Woman LOL 

Please post a review! I think it's exclusive to H until later this year, quite a coup!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This looks like an interesting mask. Anyone try it/using it?

$15 for 1 or $55 for a pack of 4

Lancôme Advanced Genifique Hydrogel Mask
605-785
Lancôme Advanced Genifique Hydrogel Mask

What It Does
  • Instantly helps smooth the appearance of skin
  • Helps temporarily even the appearance of skin's tone
  • In as little as ten minutes, skin is left feeling moisturized, and looking fresher and revitalized
  • Skin looks more radiant, fine lines and pores appear visibly reduced, skin texture appears visibly refined, and skin looks rested for a younger-looking appearance
  • Each mask contains the same amount of Bifidus Extract found in one full 1floz bottle of cult-favorite Advanced Genifique Serum; won't leave skin feeling sticky or shiny

How to Use

• Remove mask from packette.
  • Unfold mask and apply to face.
  • Let mask sit on face for desired amount of time; 10, 20 or 30 minutes - 10 minute application to prep skin before makeup - 20 minute application to enhance your glow during the day - 30 minute application to boost your beauty before sleep
  • Remove mask and discard

Made in Korea

Trusted Contributor

Ulta will have Renergie Multi Glow 4/26!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 - I almost fell over when H included a few samples of this new cream in a recent order Woman LOL they usually include those useless wine club cards Woman LOL 

Please post a review! I think it's exclusive to H until later this year, quite a coup!  

@Chi-town girl I wish I would have gotten a sample in my last order from them.  For 80 bucks, I hope it’s good stuff. 

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal,

Thank you for posting. I buy all my Lancôme products from HSN🌻