Honored Contributor

Free shipping on all Beauty items, including clearance items. Some good buys on Korres in clearance.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the tip.  Will see if they have anything from Trish McEvoy at a good price. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks...........I just saved $60 on the Josie Natori perfume.    No, I've never tried it...........but for that price, I'm willing to take a chance.   I can always use it like the "Poo" stuff.....................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Won't be purchasing Trish McEvoy's liquid foundation anymore.  I was paying 65.00 for it and now it's up to 90.00.  She's good but not that good to pay close to 100 for her foundation.  

Trusted Contributor

@BlingQueen022 I always see Trish's with free shipping! Smiley Happy I'm so happy they have her things on HSN. I get sales on several of her products - no where else can one get that those deals. WISH Q would do free shipping like HSN! Although I buy from Q and enjoy hosts more...still I noticed I'm buying now from them as well on a basis...it's called INCENTIVES Smiley Wink

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Esteemed Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 I always see Trish's with free shipping! Smiley Happy I'm so happy they have her things on HSN. I get sales on several of her products - no where else can one get that those deals. WISH Q would do free shipping like HSN! Although I buy from Q and enjoy hosts more...still I noticed I'm buying now from them as well on a basis...it's called INCENTIVES Smiley Wink

@mimi5775  I see Trish with free shipping too  I didn't say HSN gave no incentives.  I said Trish raised her prices.  I WAS PAYING 65.00 FOR HER LIQUID FOUNDATION.  NOW IT'S 90.00!!  That's a major increase in price.  She's good, but not that good to pay 90.00 for her foundation. 

Trusted Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@mimi5775  I see Trish with free shipping too  I didn't say HSN gave no incentives.  I said Trish raised her prices.  I WAS PAYING 65.00 FOR HER LIQUID FOUNDATION.  NOW IT'S 90.00!!  That's a major increase in price.  She's good, but not that good to pay 90.00 for her foundation. 

@BlingQueen022...sorry tired. I meant Q should give incentives like free S&H like HSN does and they have free shipping on her products. I didn't know that she raised her already overpriced prices higher geesh!

Wonder why? these m/u and skincare companies large/small are not worth the pricetag - it doesn't cost them much to make, the mark-up is astronomical! and most of their packaging/brushs and such are 'imported' and we get sucked into liking them and repeat buying them. I am one of them.

I use her BB Blam foundation (have others) but do use that and like it...it's 85.I'm no dummy and know it's over $'d. When HSN has sales I buy a few things to stock up on.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Esteemed Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@BlingQueen022...sorry tired. I meant Q should give incentives like free S&H like HSN does and they have free shipping on her products. I didn't know that she raised her already overpriced prices higher geesh!

Wonder why? these m/u and skincare companies large/small are not worth the pricetag - it doesn't cost them much to make, the mark-up is astronomical! and most of their packaging/brushs and such are 'imported' and we get sucked into liking them and repeat buying them. I am one of them.

I use her BB Blam foundation (have others) but do use that and like it...it's 85.I'm no dummy and know it's over $'d. When HSN has sales I buy a few things to stock up on.

@mimi5775  Hi Mar.  I use her beauty balm also and the last time I ordered it I was lucky enough to catch a good sale on it.  I think I paid only 39 dollars for it at the time.  I use it a lot.  I, too, can't figure out why she raised her regular liquid foundation so much.  That was a major increase in price.  I won't be purchasing it anymore at the 90 dollar price point.  I guess I'll have to stick to my Clinique that I use or go with the 100 percent pure foundation which I find just as good as Trish's.  I swear it seems everything is going up but my salary.  Hope you had a good Valentine's Day yesterday.  Have a great week coming up.  We're having a snow storm here right now so I guess I get the holiday off today.  Make it a safe one today.  

Respected Contributor

I always get when they offer free shipping plus if it doesn't work out I  still get the same $6.97 into my  account to use as spendable cash if I have to return it.

Love their deals and free shipping plus that return shipping going into my account to use as spendable cash, great.

Respected Contributor

They have really upped their game with some special prices and no shipping.  Love it!