Trusted Contributor

HSN - BeautyRX Progressive Peel 6 week program

I was just watching this on HSN, new product, free shipping until midnight

69.95 & 4 flex pays available

I think I will get this

Contains 4 exfoliating ingredients, the glycolic acid is PH adjusted & progressively gets stronger, 8%, 10%, 15%BeautyRx Progressive Peel 6-Week System

BEAUTY RX Advanced Exfoliating Pads -20 pads
Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Phytic Acid, Glycerin, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract.

BEAUTY RX Essential Exfoliating Serum -.2floz
Ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Phytic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Polysorbate 20, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Glycerin, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract.

BEAUTY RX Maximum Exfoliating Cream -.5floz

Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Isostearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, DEA-cetyl Phosphate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Phytic Acid, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract.

Valued Contributor

Re: HSN - BeautyRX Progressive Peel 6 week program

You can buy multi acid peel solutions on Amazon for under $20! Find one with great reviews. You can also research peels on the net and find the best acid for your skin concerns and start with that. Just start with the 15% one on a test area, and if it's too strong for you, dampen the cotton with some water first, or mix a little water into it in a seperate dish. Don't add any to the bottle. You don't have to spend all that to get good results. Just dilute the solution, and/or change how often you use it to find what works best with your skin. I understand what they are doing but it's really not necessary, and it's much more than you need to pay!

Honored Contributor

Code 137885 will get you $10 off with your HSN CC.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Blondelle! I will do some searching...my husband sometimes asks what am I looking at on the computer & it is just about always beauty!

Thanks Shel! You got me into ShopHQ free shipping days with their credit card, I just got received Toni Bratton clip in hair pieces & hate them & so glad I got the free shipping because they do not refund shipping

Valued Contributor

I'm already at the strong stage of glycolic ( from Alpha Hydroxy and Dr Denese) but good luck with this set.

Honored Contributor

AnnMarie, I like the sound of the HSN kit to get started.

But they need to offer the high strength alone for after 6 weeks. Are they making that available, too?

Honored Contributor

On 2/20/2014 AnnMarie-1 said:

Thanks Blondelle! I will do some searching...my husband sometimes asks what am I looking at on the computer & it is just about always beauty!

Thanks Shel! You got me into ShopHQ free shipping days with their credit card, I just got received Toni Bratton clip in hair pieces & hate them & so glad I got the free shipping because they do not refund shipping

Yep, I am so spoiled now I refuse to pay them shipping unless I am desperate for a TTV.

Super Contributor

On 2/20/2014 willdob3 said:

AnnMarie, I like the sound of the HSN kit to get started.

But they need to offer the high strength alone for after 6 weeks. Are they making that available, too?

Yes, the 15% cream is available separately in a pump bottle. It's item number 328-877. It's pricey .9 ounces for $65.
Super Contributor

The second ingredient is ALCOHOL in the serum. The only thing that looks decent are the pads. People really need to become educated and maybe you would not spend so much money on this junk. You could get the pure acid at MUAC for much less as well, and not have all this filler garbage.