Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Beauty Customer Choice Awards 2023 - Voting is Open

2787C53B-53F7-4893-9C24-34267952BE70.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl Thanks for posting the ballot. I like that we can see an image of the nominated products (and I'm sure they hope some will click on the image and purchase). 

In fact, I did purchase a Regine nail set.  I had one and lost it somewhere. It's a very nice file for fingernails and feet. 

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks for posting the ballot. I like that we can see an image of the nominated products (and I'm sure they hope some will click on the image and purchase). 

In fact, I did purchase a Regine nail set.  I had one and lost it somewhere. It's a very nice file for nails and feet. 

@Trix - you're welcome! Yes, it's a very easy voting system. Hoping there will be some good event pricing when they do the awards show 🤞

I have the Regine nail set - I love using it as a buffer to add amazing long lasting shine. When I'm short on time and can't do a manicure, I can buff & shine in 5 minutes 😉

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Voting is allowed through January 25 and you have to be signed in to your HSN account to cast a vote.  I don't know if you can vote more than once, but I'll give it a try.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Voting is allowed through January 25 and you have to be signed in to your HSN account to cast a vote.  I don't know if you can vote more than once, but I'll give it a try.

@ValuSkr - only one vote per category. I just finished submitting my votes.

A number of my faves are on the ballots.

But, I am disappointed at some omissions - there should be a Essence/Toner category (Skinn Essence, Beekman Milk Shake Toner)

Leaving out Tweak'd Jatamansi scalp treatment and the Tweak'd Scalp Scrub?

And I think Korres should have had more representation- the Olive Oil products, Miracle Milk serum & the Face/Body Tea Wipes

Esteemed Contributor

JUST FINISHED VOTING CHI!!!

SO FUN!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoyed that!😁 Thanks for posting!!!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖