New Contributor

Re: Got my Beekman 1802 Winter Bounty Box in Linden

Pa2F1 No my order did not go out and this morning still say's ERROR

Honored Contributor

One of mine arrived today.  As another poster mentioned, it was cold and a bit difficult to tell whether or not I like the scent.

Respected Contributor

The scent isn't heavy but very light like clean fresh soap. I barely notice it but my other AD scents are very potent and last all day. Some may not like this scent. Anyone else receive theirs and what do you think of it. Surely more people must have received it by now. For those who haven't even had it shipped, I hope they can fulfill all the AD orders soon. 

Esteemed Contributor

They must have oversold cause mine was shipped within a day or two of ordering.  I love the Oak Moss scent, but is definitely for a man. I was asked if I had on Old Spice.  I will gift the Oak Moss and keep the rest.

Respected Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

The scent isn't heavy but very light like clean fresh soap. I barely notice it but my other AD scents are very potent and last all day. Some may not like this scent. Anyone else receive theirs and what do you think of it. Surely more people must have received it by now. For those who haven't even had it shipped, I hope they can fulfill all the AD orders soon. 

@BabyYodaI received my Linden box today.  I haven't tried it yet, but the scent reminds me of the ylang ylang, fresh and clean.  I have another order for the bounty box on hold.  I'm going to release it and try to get another one.  

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Glad you got your box and that you love the scent!

@HappyDaze Aren't you also on AD for this box? Did you receive it yet? Would love to know what you think about it. Happy Holidays to you!

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

They must have oversold cause mine was shipped within a day or two of ordering.  I love the Oak Moss scent, but is definitely for a man. I was asked if I had on Old Spice.  I will gift the Oak Moss and keep the rest.

@barrel racer This is a different bounty box. The one I just received was an Auto delivery series for each season and this was the last in the series of the Winter box. I heard the oak moss scent is masculine and I am glad I didn't buy this box. Happy Holidays to you. 

Respected Contributor

I received my winter boxes.  The scent is light, unlike the fall box.