Highlighted
Super Contributor

Got My Malibu Pilates- Having a Hard Time Opening the Chair

I normally put together my equipment....stereo, exercise, & televisions. So, I'm not a total yard gnome. {#emotions_dlg.mellow}

The Malibu Pilates arrived REALLY wrapped up with plastic, tape, ties, & do-dads. While I appreciate that, it took me a half hour just to remove all the junk from the machine. Then they put plastic under some bolts around the seat, so I have to tear the plastic around the fastener, because it's bolted down (leaving plastic edges I can't remove). {#emotions_dlg.glare}

So now I'm attempting to just unfold the chair, & it feels like it can't. Am I doing something wrong? I don't want to force it. Did anyone else experience this?

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View